Puja

AUTHOR'S POV

Days passed by quickly for the members of Raghuvanshi family!!

Today is Friday, and everyone is busy in the preparation of the pooja, the whole mansion is in a hast and everyone is running here and there.

Atharva also stepped down the stairs to see whether all the arrangements in the living room are done properly or not!!

" Move all furniture from here right now, this place should be completely vacated in 15 minutes!!" He ordered the staff in an authorative tone

"Okay, baba!!" The staff too nodded their heads and get back to their works.

He too was about to leave when suddenly he heard an anklet voice that made him to look at his front.

His breath hitched when he saw Aarohi coming inside the living room with a bright smile placed on her lips.

His heartbeats became wild and whole body became stiff when he saw her coming close to him.

She's holding up the whole grace in herself while wearing the baby blue color dress that is looking just too good on her.

"She's looking like a melody of my favourite song that i want to hear everytime, just too pure and simple"

He thought and continued to stare at her.

On the other hand

At the hidden side of a corridor,

Vivaan and Raina are talking to each other about the mischievous plan that Vivaan had planned.

" All the best, Bhabhi!!" Vivaan said while doing the best of luck sign to his bhabhi, Raina!!

"You sure, he will agreed to this??" Raina asked in nervousness while walking here and there

"Bhabhi, everyone knows that he cant say no to you, so now just focus on your work and act as our plan!!" He said

" But what if our plan get failed!! What if he said no??" She asked and he sighed

"Nothing like that would happen...and you want Atharva Aarohi to be together, right??" He asked with raised brows and she nod

" That's the only reason why i got agreed to your plan!!"

" Than trust me nothing wrong will happen, now go everything depends on you!!"

Vivaan assured and pushed Raina towards the living room making her to nod hesitantly and then she walked away from there.

Meanwhile,

Atharva was constantly staring at Aarohi without taking his eyes off from her, when he notice something that made him smirk.