Drunken Drama 🥴

AUTHOR'S POV

The cool breezes of the winds were softly touching Aarohi's face with a bliss, making her happy as she looks at the city lights outside the window, with a twinkle in her doe-like eyes.

After a lot of internal battle in his mind, Atharva finally asked her, "Uhhh...how are you feeling now??" He hesitates a little.

"A lot better!" Feeling the soft breezes, Aarohi replied.

Well its not wrong if i say, many thoughts were revolving around her mind at some point, but now they all are gone because of the calming soft breezes, she is feeling.

" That's good!!" With no other word left to talk with her, Atharva focuses on the driving more.

But still he steals some glances of Aarohi as its his heart who doesn't want him to take his eyes off her.

~ phoolon ki lashon mein tazgi chahta hai
Aadmi chutiya hai kuch bhi sochta hai~

Aarohi suddenly jumped on the passenger seat, hearing the call coming on her phone and abruptly tried to took her phone in her grip with a widen look and pale face.

Nice choice!! Atharva chuckled, seeing her expression with his peripheral eyes.

"Hello!!" After abruptly shuffling her phone in her hands for a moment, Aarohi finally picked it up.

"Hello, is this Panda to whom i am speaking??" A deep unknown voice came from the other side that left her confused

" Uhh...who are you?" She asked

" This is Kabir Rastogi, handling your drunken friend Ansh, outside of a fancy bar. Can you please come here
to get him??" The other side said in dismay

"WHAT, REALLY??" Shocked by his words, She shouted unbelievably grabbing Atharva's attention.

" Yes, he is here with me at the "Paradise Bar" Come quicker, your friend is causing me a lot of trouble!!"

Without knowing what to do at the moment, Aarohi replied, "Okay we are coming, just wait there!!" And cuts
the call.

On the other hand, when Atharva sense something wrong with Aarohi, he immediately asked her, "What happened??" and looked at her.

" Do you know where Paradise Bar is??" She asked tensely.

" Yes, But why??" He perked his eyebrows

" I will tell you that later, abhi please, its very urgent we have to go there as soon as possible!!" Aarohi's tone get a little raise leaving Atharva confused.

But still, he didn't ask her anything and turned his car to
the bar.

***********

After sometime,

Atharva and Aarohi reached the bar and Aarohi directly ran towards the place where Ansh and that Kabir guy was waiting for her.

"DADA!!" She widen her eyes more when she saw Ansh stumbling, holding up a beer bottle in his right hand as
he's really drunk.