Fear 😩

ATHARVA'S POV

Working out vigorously to distract your mind seemed like a great idea to me at first.

But now my thoughts are weighing heavily on me, the scene at the restaurant keeps replaying in my mind.

Ahh, I have to ignore her...okay, then why am I only thinking about her??

I shook off my thoughts and once again got busy with my work, another half an hour passed and I was unable to think about anything except work

After completing the last file, I sat back on my seat with a sigh and thought of closing my eyes for a while.

I closed my eyes and the first thing that came to my mind was Aarohi...again!!

Her pure smile, her charming gaze, her brown hair that reaches her shoulders...all makes me miss her more and more!!

And the worst thing is that I am not able to stop myself from all this, which is happening to me!!

She is becoming my addiction, a deep addiction!!

I opened my phone and looked at her pictures, she was looking absolutely like an angel, but then my eyes fell on something which made me smirk.

That is a picture we clicked together in the kitchen, I smiled looking at us.

So cute... i thought while looking at it.

Seeing us together like this brought an inner satisfaction to my heart, we look so good!!

"Aarohi, Aarohi, what are you… you are making me so crazy for you… I can't believe it's me!!" I leaned back on my chair and smirk widely

I'm just thinking about her and her and only her, why is she on my mind so much??

Do i really like her, or is it just a mere attraction!!

***********

VATSAL'S POV

I quickly reached the park and saw my beloved sitting there with an angry pout on her face

Shit, aaj to gaya!!

Actually the thing is that for the last few days I was burdened with lots of workload, due to which my  schedule was completely disturbed and that's why I couldn't get enough time to meet her.

Maybe that's why she's so angry with me!!

Not making her wait any longer, I immediately walked up to her wearing my teddy bear suit and greeted her.

"Hii!!" I waved my hand towards her and she turned, but after looking at me for a few seconds, she crossed her arms and looked away with an angry look.

Lagta hai jaan bohot gusse mein hai, par use manane ka hak bhi to sirf mera hai!!

Mana lunga use kuch bhi karke!!

" Oh, angry on me!!" I asked and sat near her on the bench, but her head still didn't turn towards me.

"Why have you come here?" She asked back

"To meet you!!"

"Oh, don't you remember this quickly enough!!" I felt her taunt and smiled.

So this means, that she is also being affected by my presence, and she also missed me the same way I did!!

That's some good news to hear!!