Closeness👩‍❤️‍👨

ATHARVA'S POV

One think that i got about Ms. Aarohi is that she can be very stubborn and irritating in nature.

First, she went to that cheap stall without my knowing and then she starts forcing me to take a bite of that food that is considered to be cheap and unhygienic for me.

She dramatically overacted to make me eat that unhealthy food but i too was stern to not fall in her tricks.

I tilted my head towards her and saw some pieces of the food on the side of her lips.

Automatically my hands moved over her lips to clean it and my thumb touched her lips, making me felt escastic.

Her lips were soft and fluffy...and also whenever i touch it, i felt giddy inside myself only!!

After cleaning her lips, i immediately took back my hands  to myself so that she cant get doubt on me.

"You are even careless in eating!!" I comment and she came back to her senses

She didnt said anything after that but finished 3 Vada Pav at one time that left me speechless.

How can she able to eat 3 of them??

After paying the bill, we again starts walking but then i felt her tapping her fingers on my shoulder that made me to turn around.

" Mr. Raghuvanshi see there, Gola!!" She eyed the stall infront of us like a kid.

"We are already getting late, you cant have this!!" I declined.

Seriously first that Vada Pav and now this ice-popsicles!!

" Par mujhe voh khana hai, please...na!!" She whined cutely like a kid and i tried to control myself.

"  Ek baar kaha na...!!" I was about to say something when she grab my arm and glance at me with her doe like shiny eyes.

She was innocently asking me to take her there and even
when i dont want to....i lose!!

"Okay fine, but only for this time...!!" I warned and she happily smiled and seeing her smile, i smiled too.

We went to that ice popsicles stall this time and she ordered one kala khatha flavour for herself.

"Aap kuch lenge??" She turned to me

" I am diabetic!!" I told and she ohhed

"Tabhi itne kadwe hai!!" She mutters but i heard it!!

(That's why he is so bitter)

But i didnt felt angry, instead i found it funny...and laughed it off!!

She get her kaala khatha and starts sucking it while i just stared at her with adoration.

I never thought someone could look this beautiful while eating popsicles, she's really something!!

I was adoring her quietly, when Dr. Ansh words hits in my head.

" Do you really not like her??" I repeated in my mind

I can't understand what i am feeling right now, i feel happy by watching her, i feel good when she's with me... everything seems perfect!!

Do i really....like her??

She continues to eat that popsicles further, and i just stare at her but then got lost in her.

Her cute button nose srunch everytime she suck that popsicle and her eyes shines brightly at its taste.

"Excuse me, sir mam??" Again someone disturbs me.