Teddy bear 🧸

AAROHI'S POV

It's Wednesday morning, and i am returning back from Lord Ganesha's temple

This time on my scooty, which that scooter chor had returned to me yesterday.

I was really relieved when i found that there's no scratches or dant marks on my scooter.

If It had, than i would have murdered that scooter chor at that exact moment without thinking twice.

When I reached the mansion on time, I shook my head and walked inside.

I smiled while greeting everyone jn my way and walked near the living room.

Then i reached to the kitchen and starts doing my work when i heard someone's voice from behind

"Hello, Ms. Angry bird!!" I heard a voice from behind
and got startled.

Oh shit, now who is it again??

I turned quickly and saw that scooter chor in front of me, he was munching on his apple while looking at me.

"Yeahh you, you scared me!!" I breathed out in relief and he chuckled

" Then you should be much more careful, because I can appear from anywhere, anytime and in any way.!!" He warned and i perked my gaze

" You are really weird!!" I judge his whole existance and then turn around to continue my work.

" Hey, i am not weird!! Btw, what are you doing??" He defend himself and starts peeping from behind

" Doing my work!!" I answered with a tight smile.

I mean why is he even asking, when he can himself see what i am doing??

" Well, are you still angry on me because of that thing??" He asked while sitting on the counter near her.

" Shukar karo ki meine tumhe police ke hawale nahi kiya!!" I taunt while eyeing him in anger.

(Be thankful that I didn't hand you over to the police)

" What, mein itna innocent hu, tum mujhe aise kaise police ke hawale kar sakti ho!!" He innocently pout

(What, I am so innocent, how can you hand me over to the police like this??)

And i made a disgusted face!!

Cause he's not looking cute in any angle!!

" Innocent hote, to meri scooty nahi churate...!!" I pointed out and he sighed.

(If you were innocent, you wouldn't have stolen my scooter)

"Okay baba, I am sorry...I know what I did was wrong...but please forgive me now...please!!" He apologized

"Please, please, please!!" He sang cutely and unknowingly a smile appeared on my face.

But that doesn't mean, i am not going to forgive him easily!!

" See you're smiling...that means you forgave me, right?" He asked while noticing my smile

He really think like that!!

He had stolen my lovely scooty from me, in noway i will forgive him this easily!!

" No, now will you please stop disturbing me??" I asked and he pouted

" Are, lekin mein to sirf tumse baat karna chahta tha!!" He reasoned while biting the last bite of his apple.

" Par mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai !!" I huffed.