Good News or Bad 😨

AUTHOR'S POV

After freshing up, Atharva directly went to downstairs for having his dinner but met with Aarohi there, gathering her things to leave the mansion!!

He furrowed his gaze when he saw her leaving early today and thought to question her about it

" You're leaving early today??" He asked while going towards her

" O..oh Mr. Raghuvanshi, Actually my father had told me to come early today, so that's why i have to go!!"

" Oh is that so!!" He whisper to himself

But before he could say anything more, they both heard a loud yell coming from the launge area of the mansion.

" Are ATHARVA, AAROHI come here fastly!!" Priya yelled in a desperate voice that made them confused!!

He went to the launge area with Aarohi as she's too curious to know the matter!!

They reached there and saw Priya sitting on the wooden chair there, while talking with someone on the laptop with much excitement and happiness.

" What are you two doing there, come here and see who is here!!" As she noticed them, she immediately called them near her.

They both first look each other in confusion but then went near Priya. Atharva smiles after watching her bhabhi and elder brother on the screen, while Aarohi remains stand  there hesitantly!!

" Bhabhi, how are you??" Atharva asked to raina,  and Aarohi notice a different kind of shine in his eyes

Afterall, Aarohi had never seen such a spark in his eyes as she was seeing now.

" He really loves his family very much!!" She thought and smile in her heart.

" I am good Atharva, but wait who is this with you….hii!" Raina waved her hand to Aarohi that made her feel  weird.

She felt like she is middling in their family time!!

" Hey, I had already told you, right?? Atharva has found a good nutritionist for me...its her only!!" Priya introduce Aarohi with a hidden smirk on her lips.

That made Raina's eyes widen comically, and a big grin automatically placed on her lips!!

She couldn't believe that the girl they want as their daughter in law, is already working in their mansion!!!   

" Seriously, that means you're Aarohi, oh my god!! I can't believe that you are the....!!" Raina excitement get a little too high but before she could expose something...

" We are really pleased by your work Aarohi, thank you so much for taking care of our mother!!" Vihaan cuts her to handle the situation.

Aarohi was feeling very shy after getting all those unwanted attention from the new faces. She was not habitual of it afterall!!!

" Aarohi, Meet Raina my daughter in law and beside her is my elder son, Vihaan!!" Priya introduce both of them to Aarohi and she nodded after remembering their names!!

" Hey Raina, we forgot, we had to tell this news to Atharva also!!" Vihaan remind Raina and she nodded her head in excitement

" What news??"

" You will get to know it, Atharva, wait!!" Priya told and then actioned Vihaan for something.

Aarohi too got curious but decided to wait, and then he went somewhere leaving the screen.