Who is he? 🤨

AAROHI'S POV

We came to the living room after making the prasad and sat on the opposite side of each other.

I sat near Vivaan and he sat near Priya aunty and then we both focus more on the whereabouts of the pooja rather than looking here and there like kids.

Really, from childhood till growing up, I have never understood why I always feel so sleepy during puja!!

Well, no disrespect!! But i just cant stop myself from blinking my eyes in sleep.

Except durga pooja, i mean who can stay sleepy there!!

I slept with my eyes open throughout the whole pooja and good thing is noone even came to know about it.

After that the pooja finally end, i huffed and got up from my place to take the prasad with Vivaan.

As we come back, the prasad got distributed to everyone and i finally sat on the cushion again.

"Hmm...prasad to bohot tasty hai!!" Vihaan praise the prasad.

(Prasad is very tasty)

After hearing him, i too taste it, and seriously my mouth got watery at its taste!!

Its too delicious that i cant explain it in words!!

I never knew that Alien can cook this much of tasty food!!

He should be a chef rather than becoming an Architect!!

"Hoga kyu nahi, Atharva aur Aarohi ne milke jo banaya hai!!" Raina di smiled while looking at us

(Why not, Atharva and Aarohi have made it together)

Now how should i tell her, that i have only done the work of giving him the things he asked for.

I didn't make the prasad...the whole credit goes to him!!

" Mr. Raghuvanshi only made it, meine zyada kuch nahi kiya!!" I state the truth and everyone eyes me.

" Aarohi, you have bear himp, can you believe what a great deal it is!!" Vihaan said

Well, baat to sahi ho hai!!

" You jerk...!!" Mr. Raghuvanshi was about to shout when someone cuts him

"Atharva, control yourself...he is just joking!!" It was Vikram uncle.

I had met him tomorrow, Although he is very sweet and charming but when time comes he can also become strict and scary. Thats what i had heard from Vivaan.

I saw him rolling his eyes in an idgaf manner and get back to his silent mode.

Why is he like this man?? I really can't understand him sometimes.

Shooking my head, i focus on the fun more and soon the talking session became a gaming session without anyone's knowing.

Its like it just happened, without any effort and good thing is everyone got agreed to play, including Mr. Alien.

" So now its your turn Atharva!!" Raina di told and he got up from his seat

" Now these people will definitely lose, because Atharva doesn't even watch movies!!" Vivaan who is in the opposite team sneakered