Scooter Chor😉

AUTHOR'S POV

Today Aarohi got late for almost 15 minutes to reach the mansion just because she dont have her saviour with her today.

Yes, her saviour...her scooter!!!

" Today i got late only because of that scooter chor, i am definitely going to sue him once i meet him!!" She thought

And was walking towards the mansion when she notice someone coming out of it that made her frown.

" Why do i feel like, i have seen him before" she thought and look at him closely.

Once she saw his whole face, her eyes widen as he is looking like the same person who had stolen her scooter yesterday!!

Her mouth widen when he step down the stairs and came towards her direction....is she seeing right??

She shook her head and quickly run towards him to check him for one more time!!

"H..heyy W..what the hell??" Vivaan who's stepping outside of the mansion got stunned when an unknown girl jumped onto him and grab his jaw in her hands.

Aarohi checked his face closely while grabbing onto his jaw and looked up to down to confirm her doubt!!

"Heey....L..leave me!!" Meanwhile Vivaan just tried to protect his dignity.

She gasped and moved away when she confirmed that he's that scooter chor who had stolen her scooter yesterday.

" That means, you're that scooter chor only!!" She mouthed with a glare

And Vivaan's eyes widen when he found out that she's that same girl whose scooter he had took yesterday!!!

" Hii...tum yaha, what a coinci....!!" Before he could say something Aarohi starts beating him with her only weapon...her bag!!

*Smack*

" Ouch, heyy w..why are you beating me??" He asked that made Aarohi's anger to get more fueled up.

"Ek to meri scooter churate ho aur upar se puchte ho ki why are you beating me....tomara lajja kare na!!"

*Smack* * Smack*

Aarohi beat poor Vivaan more with her bag making him to run away from her here and there.

" Are...atleast listen to me....i promise, i didnt stole your scooter....are please listen..!!" He tried to explain but Aarohi was just too much angry at him to even listen to him.

" Cholbe Chole, mein tum jaise logo ko ache se jaanti hu...batao kaha hai meri scooter, agar tumne uske saath kuch bhi kiya na....!!" She again ran towards him

*Smack*

"Kuch nahi kiya hai madam....your scooter is safe, now please leave all this...its hurting me!!' He said while moving away

*Smack*

" How can I believe you, even if you have sold it somewhere then how would I know..!!" She misunderstood

" Ek sec, mein tumhari scooter bech ke kya karunga!!" He stopped for a while to question her.

" Ek to galti karte ho, upar se sawaal puchte ho...tumhe to ab mein bilkul nahi chodungi...ruko!!"