Cute Nok-Jhok

AAROHI'S POV

The car stopped in front of my home and I didn't even think twice before leaving that Alien's car in a matter of seconds.

It's horrible to be at the same place with him, I don't know what happens to him whenever everything is going well between us.

Leave it!! He is weird!!

I left from there and reached my home within a few minutes, and after taking out the double key from the bag, I immediately opened the lock of the main door and went inside.

I walked across the alley, and found that the living room's lights were still on.

Shit aaj to gayi!!

I slowly walked towards the living room, and found Maa, Mishi and Anni sitting on the sofa with a serious expression on their faces.

I bite my lower lip nervously and look around, then suddenly maa sees me and widen her eyes.

"Mini!!" She raises her voice a little then ran towards me, I can sense fear and relief in her voice in equal measure.

" Mini, tumi ki pagalo, itni raat tak tum kaha tha tumko pata hai humne tumhara phone kitni baar try kiya, tumi sochi boka bo!!" Maa scolded

"Sorry maa...my phone got dead that's why I couldn't call you but look,
I am fine!!" I assured her but her face remained the same.

" I can see that, but where were you all this time, and how did you get so late??" She asked concerningly.

Now, I can't tell her what happened to me tonight...If I tell her the truth, she will never let me leave this home again.

I know it's wrong to hide things from her but for the greater good...I have to do it.

" Mini...Mini!!" She raises her voice which broke my trance and I look at her with confused expression.

Come on mini, do something!!

"Uhh...today maa...my s...scooter, I...i had given it to the servicing guy, so my boss had to came and drop me...but on the way...his car's t...tyre got punctured so there it took a lot of time!!" I lied with full confidence, hoping that she would believe me.

" Oh acha...vaha time lag gaya tumhe!!" Maa sighed in relief

"Yes maa, by the way where is Baba??" I asked when I didn't saw baba there.

" He was waiting for you, but I made him sleep." She told and i nodded.

My baba is a heart patient, so any kind of stress or tension can be very dangerous for him.

" Forgive me maa, I caused you so much trouble!!" I apologised out of guilt.

Guilt of lieing to her!!

I hate to lie like this to her but what can i do, i am helpless right now!!

" Mini, I trust you Shona, we were just a little scared... but now that you have came...everything is fine now!!" She caressed my cheeks lovingly, and I felt even more guilty.