001

PAIGE and Chris were playing outside. Estella and Matt, Chris's best friend and brother, were outside playing with them, though Matt and Estella were hardly getting along, Matt had hit Estella in the head with a toy bucket, now she was crying and Matt was giggling.

"You aren't funny Matt!" Chris scolded his brother "You hurt Stella."

Paige shook her head at Matt, who gave her the finger.

"Matthew Bernard!" Mary lou, Matt and Chris's mother called from inside, "Get inside right now! I want to talk to you."

Estella giggled, knowing Matt was going to get scolded, when Matt left, Nick, the third brother who made up the triplet trio, walked outside.

He glanced back at Matt before running to Estella and giving her a hug, even though she was now laughing at Matt's misery.

Chris and Paige went back to playing.

"Paige?" Chris asked

"Yes?" Paige glanced up at Chris for a moment, he was so pretty.

"One day we're gonna get married and live in a big mansion, and Nick and Stella will get married and Matt will be single because hes a bum hole." Chris stated, proud of himself.

"You can't call Matt a bumhole!" Paige whisper yelled

"Why not?" Chris asked

"Because it's rude!" Paige and Chris began to giggle.

After a couple more hours, Estella's mother walked outside, Estella and Matt were tugging on a toy that they wouldn't share, Paige had noticed tears in Estella's mothers eyes, she was confused and nudged Chris.

"Ella honey, it's time to go home." Her mother sniffed

"Mommy! I don't wanna go home! It's too early!" Estella yelled at her mom.

"We have to go." Her mother held out her hand for Estella to take, but the naive little girl shook her head, crossed her arms and turned her head away from her mother.

"Wheres daddy? I want my daddy!" Estella then cried out.

"Daddy isn't here." Estella's mother welled up in the eyes, "I'll tell you when we get home."

Estella finally nodded and took her mother hand, waving goodbye to everyone.

Chris and Paige continued playing, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong..

|||

I wanted yall to have a quick flashback b4 I start this book because it begins at Ellie's party.

Anyway, love yall sm and I'll be posting the same times i usually do between 4-8pm UTC!