003

PAIGE was currently hovering around Chris's room with a knife. Again.

A strange observation from Nick who was convinced he needed to call a psychiatrist, since this was the second time he had witnessed this, still he liked watching his brothers misery so he would wait until Chris was actually getting stabbed to help.

Whilst Nick watched Paige she paced around outside Chris's room, debating whether to kill him or Ellie.

Somewhere between those minutes of thinking she decided to speak to Estella instead, then changed her mind and decided to speak to Matt.

"Hi." She said, walking into Matt's room. Matt simply nodded at her, staring at his phone "Chris is being an asshole and I want your opinion on whether I should shoot him or stab him."

"Shoot him in the head, if you stab him he might live," Matt replies, not looking up from his phone.

Paige nods. "How are you and Stella?"

Matt simply shrugs "I'd rather not talk about my personal life with you Paige, just because Chris is ignoring you doesn't mean I have to entertain you."

"Okay, grumpy." Paige rolls her eyes "I'm taking your car to Estella's house."

"No you're not. Take my moms." Matt calls back.

Paige groans, she hates driving Mary Lou's car because she can never get it into gear.

Still, she drives to Estella's house and knocks on the door, she answers immediately and pulls the girl inside.

"Matt's not here is he?" She asks

"No. Why?"

"He cheated on me. With Ellie Montreal of all people." Estella says blatantly.

Paige's mouth drops "That girl's been smooching everyone, I wonder if she has an STD."

"What?" Estella glares at Paige.

"I caught her kissing Chris in her cutesie little private cinema." Paige frowns "I was thinking about telling him..."

"Telling him what?" Estella knows exactly what Paige means, but still, she keeps it going.

"That I like him, liked him at least" Paige rolls her eyes "And then he started going off at me? He has issues. I mean, that's Matt's ex, how could he?"

"I think you're more mad about the fact that you wish it was you." Estella grimaces.

"Ouch! Why's everyone being a bitch to me today?" Paige asked

"Sorry, you interrupted my daily Taylor session i've been doing these past 3 days." Estella admitted.

Paige let out a gasp, then a shriek "I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WERE A SWIFTIE. WELCOME HOME HONEY!"

"I am not a swiftie, let's not go there," Estella shakes her head.

"Which song were you listening to?" Paige asks

"You're losing me." Estella replies immediately

"Honey, you're a Swiftie." Paige laughs

Estella simply shook her head and laughed.

Paige and Estella sat and talked for a while, Paige explained everything and Estella fingered at a necklace on her neck.

When Paige asked her about it Estella explained that Matt had given it to her and wrote her a letter, that's as far as that conversation got before the two girls decided to head out and grab coffee.

|||

Im doing bad at updating but thats bcs it was my bday yesterday, i celebrated on sunday and i got a ring yesterday!

anyway enjoy this early chapt x

also heres the ring-