015

irl

CHRIS was struggling to not have feeling develop for Paige, he promised himself a while ago he would maintain their friendship and make sure he didn't ruin it by falling in love.

But every touch, every smile, every hug and every word make him more and more attached to the one person he couldn't have, and when he said it he meant it.

Paige was dating someone, and she was so comfortable with Chris she didn't realise how her attachment was affecting Chris, it made him physically ill every time she leaned against him, and then left to go and kiss the disease that linked her everyday.

The guy worked for Estella, he took care of the lights and shit while Estella performed.

Chris became more and more jealous everytime they would be near eachother, and worse, it was making Paige distant from Chris.

Estella had told Matt she was in love with him, usually those things dont go well and you run away, but Matt was overjoyed, according to him anyway.

Estella seemed even happier lately, she always stared at Matt when she sang on stage, that sparkle in her eyes always visible, she was so clearly inlove and it pained Chris that it wasn't like that with Paige.

|||

short chap again and sorry boo!

heres her bfs fc

Louis Partridge as Max Mitchell