024

ESTELLA and Paige were struggling to hold their laughter.

Ellie and Chris were conversing and Matt and Juliette were sort of awkwardly exchanging glances.

They had a lot in common, Juliette struggled with anxiety her whole life and did not want to be here whatsoever.

Matt however, was happy wherever Estella was.

"Do you have any animals, Juliette?" Paige asked her, breaking down the wall.

"I have two cats, parker and pip," she said "I have two golfish called pepsi and cola too."

"Thats adorable!" Estella exclaimed "I love cats."

"I'm more of a dog person, we got Pip and Parker a few weeks ago." She glanced at her girlfriend who was still giggling with Chris. "Ellie liked cats, but I would prefer her over a dog."

Estella nodded, taking a sip of wine, Matt hit her lightly "How did you get wine?"

"Ellie bought it, I don't know." She shrugged, then shuddered as she sipped the vile liquid. "I'm never marrying you." she rasped out.

"Why?" Matt sounded anxious and she laughed slightly.

"This shit is horrible, nothing is worth drinking that again." She said and Matt laughed.

Meanwhile, Paige was conversing with Juliette, or as she preferred, Julie.

"Julie, honey, could you go get the check?" Ellie asked

"I'll go with her." Chris said, desperate to get away from Ellie.

After the check was paid for, everyone went home, Chris to Paige's apartment.

|||

im copying erilynlovesbooks rn

loose ends are offically tied. What does that mean? 😁