012

irl

EVERYTHING was going surprisingly well, Chris and Paige were having an amazing time at dinner, and for once Paige felt comfortable beside Chris.

"Paige?" Chris asked

Paige nodded "Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry for what I said, before, the truth is, I got kinda jealous of Cardan.." Chris admitted

Paige snorted "I really appreciate the apology, and I forgive you, but- You realise Cardan is gay?"

"Uh, yeah Matt told me-" Chris laughed, and after a second so did Paige, she was having a good time, they both were.

The two finished up with their food and were about to leave the restaurant when Paige blurted out "Wait! So Matt and Stella didn't break up?"

"No?" Chris said "Are you only realising that now?"

Paige rolled her eyes and nudged Chris playfully, the two left the restaurant, everyone else was gone.

"Do you wanna go to the park across the street? It's not a long walk." Chris asked, it was dark outside.

Paige agreed and the two walked around the park.

"I really am sorry." Chris said

"I know. So am I. I overreacted, about the Ellie thing." Paige admitted.

"Why did you?" Chris asked

"I don't know." Paige lied

"Yes, you do, I know when you're lying Paige." Chris looked Paige in the eyes, nobody had noticed the two had stopped walking.

"I liked you, a lot, and I was jealous." Paige blurted out.

"I got jealous about Cardan and he's gay." Chris said, his hand cupped her ear "Can I ask you a question now?"

"Yes." Paige breathed

A bird squawked, and the two jumped apart, Paige nervously laughed and the two awkwardly finished their walk and went home.

|||

oh yeah btw Chris was gonna ask if he could kiss her xx

stupid bird! if only the author didn't put it in. Oh yeah, that's me, whoops!