021

THE weekend had been hectic, but Miles was in good hands, to be honest, another small wire was that Estella, Matt, Chris and Nick had graduated a few months before in July, it was currently May.

Paige had showed up to the graduation but it wasn't very exciting except for the fact that Estella had decided to trail up the path of ditching her college dreams.

Another main thing in their life, Ellie Montreal was back, and worse than ever.

She extended her birthday trip until just before graduation, she apparently travelled all over the world, something only rich people can do, she showed up to graduation with someone, a female.

Not that that was bad, it was just strange, Ellie was known for sleeping around with boys it was her thing, she had even made out with Paige's boyfriend once, a while ago.

Chris and Paige weren't dating at that point, which made it very awkward, because Chris seemed somehow disappointed that she wasn't alone.

Ellie was incredibly comfortable with her sort of unconfirmed girlfriend.

The reason this is being brought out, is Ellie found out Paige and Chris were dating and that Matt and Estella were dating, she invited them on a triple date and didn't bother thinking about Nick.

Which is why Paige was on the phone to her 24 year old brother, begging him to come on this 'date' with Nick.

Archie didn't need much convincing, he had met Nick once or twice and found him irritating but he loved his sister, and owed her from ditching her with their parents.

So it was agreed. Nick and Archie would be there, whether Ellie liked it or not.

Paige always tried to be friendly to Ellie, but knowing her from childhood, she hated her immensely, it was pure, venemous hate.

|||

Matt and Esty Besty filler chapt next and then dinner date
😬

btw thanks to Sophie (my cousin) for the idea of Ellie coming back bcs i was so lost on what to write.

YALL IM DOING SO BAD AT UPDATING BUT IVE BEEN PLAYING FORTNITEE

SORRYY