022

ESTELLA lay beside Matt on his bed, she was in his house tracing circles on his bare chest, something she did when she was relaxed.

"You okay?" Matt asked

She nodded subtly, then paused and shook her head.

"What's wrong?"Matt repositioned himself sitting upwards, stretching his arm out for Estella to rest her head on his shoulder, while his arm draped over hers.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you in the hospital," She snuggles her head into the crane of his neck.

"It's fine, don't worry about it, I already told you, you were scared and angry, you're brother was sick." Matt reassured her, his hand stroking through her hair.

"I love you." Her lips brush against his jawline.

"I love you too," Matt kisses her lips, smiling a little.

Estella pulls his neck, deepening the kiss, occassionaly taking small breathing breaks.

Matt flips Estella onto her back and continues kissing her the same way they were before, and after a few minutes, offers to turn on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks

"Just put on whatever." She sighs, pressing her head into his chest.

Matt sat up a little, pulling Estella close to him, "You know, you've never spent a night in my room."

Estella raised an eyebrow, and Matt laughed, "You want me to stay over?"

Matt nods, and grins.

The two ditched Netflix and decided to go downstairs. Matt pulled a shirt over his head.

"We give such State Of Grace vibes." She smiles

"If that's another Taylor Swift song I'm dumping you." He jokes

"Looks like we broke up." She teases.

|||

They give such State Of Grace vibes icl

Quad date next yay