005

MATT and Estella had made up but Chris and Paige were still going at it.

Currently, the group was in Estella's living room watching a movie on her tv. Estella lay in Matt's lap while Chris and Paige were giving eachother the evil eye.

Nick was on his own in the single armchair, somehow he thought it would be better for Chris and Paige to sit beside eachother.

"Stop moving!" Chris snapped at Paige.

"Excuse you? I am not moving, it's not my fault your fat ass thighs keep touching me!" Paige snipped.

"I do not have fat thighs!" Chris retorted

"Keep telling yourself that thunder thighs." Paige huffed, glaring at the tv screen, she could still feel Chris burning holes through her head. "Take a picture it'll last longer."

Estella used to foot to knock Chris in the head, which caused him to exclaim "Stella you bitch!"

"Don't call her a bitch you pussy! You're the one yapping like a little baby, grow up!" Paige yelled

"Would you both just shut up and watch the movie? Please?" Matt sighed, aggravated.

Estella and Matt were busy cuddling on the sofa, Paige and Chris continued silently bickering with their eyes.

Eventually, Paige got up to leave, she had a huge college essay due when she returned home to North Carolina.

Whilst she entered her car, Matt approached her.

"I know your pissed at Chris, but um- take it easy." He says.

"Are you joking? How come you're not pissed he kissed your ex?" Paige asks.

"Because, I'm in love with Estella" he admits "And I'm not in love with Chris."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She snaps.

"You'll see." Matt walks away, back inside Estella's house, they had school the next week, since they were only off school for halloween before they went back.

Paige was returning to North Carolina in a week, she would miss her friends but overall she was glad to get back, away from Chris.

When Paige returned to her apartment she had rented a couple days ago, it was a mess, clothes were scattered everywhere, boxes decorated the room like it was an art gallary.

She sighed and decided it might be a good time to try and unpack, she grabbed a few boxes and emptied them. She decided to keep the apartment for when she visited, so she had bought a lot of decoration, when she was done, it would look great.

|||

and it will!

I'm going to the eras tour movie on Sunday (i will have already been by the time yall read this) and rn im listening to 1989 tv! woohoo!

See yall tmrw.