010

irl

PAIGE was avoiding Chris at all costs, she wanted nothing to do with him, she also told her parents not to text or call her, that included her brother, he simply got up and left his little sister on the spot, that wasn't something she could easily forgive.

As for Chris he was trying to decipher what he should do to apologise, he hated that Paige was back after being gone for 2 whole months and she was ready to forgive him, but then he went and ruined it. According to Estella, Paige would want something that stands out, but not expensive, this meant Chris had to do something from his heart, which was difficult because apparently he wasn't a romantic.

|||

It had taken under a week (3 days to be exact) to figure out what Chris wanted to do. On New Years day, Chris would bring Paige on a date, it was going to be amazing, Matt told him he and Nick would put money towards them to rent out a private restaurant for the night, so that they could have it to themselves, they would have one server and just a few chefs in the place, it was an Italian restaurant which he knew was Paige's favourite.

The only problem, was getting her there, Estella would handle that. The plan was, Estella would pretend Matt dumped her, and ask Paige out to a 'girls night' in a fancy restaurant, according to Estella Paige is a girls girl and would never leave her stranded, when Estella got to the restaurant Chris would take her to their table and hope all goes well.

It wasn't a very full proof plan but it was the best they could do.

Another thing Chris had pulled in however to make it work, was Jules.

Jules or JR was the most convincing woman on the planet, once Paige got one whiff of convincing from Jules she would be sat, and it was good that Jules agreed or else the plan would be, let's face it, shit.

|||

my thoughts are, YAY WE GET TO MEET JULES! I mean, you guys, ofc I alr know my bby Jules like the back of my hand, yippee!

Oh! Alsoo, yall will meet Estella's brother who is also dating Jules. YAY.