017

irl

CHRIS brought Paige back to Estella's tour bus, in which he sat her on the sofa.

"I- I didn't think he would-"

"It's fine." Chris tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear "You couldn't have known."

Paige shifted, Chris's eyes flickered to her lips "Do it." She breathed.

"What?" Chris asked

"Kiss me." She said softly.

She could ask him to throw himself off a cliff and he would listen, his lips pressed against her mouth.

Paige wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Chris picked her up and her legs wrap around his waist, his tongue seeks entry inside her mouth and she grants it.

their mouths stay connected for a few minutes except for the breathers the two take.

Estella disappeared with Max, probably debating whether to stab him or not, but it didn't matter, nothing did except Chris's mouth, on Paige's.

Everything was perfect, nothing could get better, but it could get worse.

Matt walked in, with Estella.

"The fuck." Matt glared, Nick appeared beside him.

"Gross dude!" Nick groaned

"Get a room, you don't walk in on me and Matt sucking eachothers faces off," Estella made a disgusted face, "Well? Go!"

Chris rolled his eyes, but still, he took Paige to medium sized storage closet, and they continued to finish what they were doing before.

|||

Sorry I robbed yall but as you can probably tell im not very good at describing kissing because ive never had a real boyfriend so i really cant tell you what its like 🥲