011

irl

MATT had broken up with Estella. Paige wanted to give him a piece of her mind but through Estella's choked sobs, she begged her to just go out with her that night.

Of course Paige agreed, she couldn't leave her girl in one of the darkest moments of her life. Estella had admitted to herself that she was in love with Matt, but she hadn't said it yet, in case Matt didn't feel the same way, clearly the jerk didn't.

Paige was angry at Matt but she knew Estella needed her, so she put aside her brewing anger against Matt and took Estella to a fancy Italian restaurant.

That's when it clicked, Estella hated Italian food. Why was she bringing her to a fancy Italian restaurant? Oh my god, she was pregnant, that was the only way to explain her new weird craving for Italian food.

"Estella, honey, can I ask you something?" Paige asked

"Of course." Estella said.

"Are you- Are you pregnant?" Paige asked

"What?!" Estella shrieked "Why?! Do I look it?!"

"No! No! God no, it's just- You hate Italian food." Paige whispered.

"Oh! Um, no not anymore Matt brought me here before, it's the only Italian food I can eat. But! Hey let's ignore Matt nobody cares about him."

Estella could practically feel Matt's glare from the bushes behind her.

Paige stepped inside and the first thing she saw was how quiet the restaurant was, then the beautiful decorations with white and pink roses, her favourite flowers, and then she spotted Chris.

"No." She turned to walk out but was faced with none other than Jules Valentino, and her fiancé, Miles Rodriguez, Estella's brother.

"Hi hon!" She grinned at her "I hope you don't think you're going anywhere,"

"I'm going out the door," Paige tried to barge past but Jules blocked the exit.

"Tell ya what, you stay the whole night, and I pay your apartment rent here, I know you're struggling." Jules gives her a bright smile.

Jules was a convincing woman, which led Paige to agreeing, and sitting down with Chris.

|||

I love Jules but shes such a biatch.

anyway, hope yall enjoyed this chap x