016

irl

TW PHYSICAL ABUSE

(i mark where it starts and ends)

EVERYTHING was fine.

Fine, not great.

Paige was happy-ish.

Her boyfriend was nice, he wasn't unkind, if anything he was book perfect, but he wasn't a certain someone.

She missed hanging out with him more, since dating Max, things were distant between her and Chris, Max didn't like their relationship, he said it made him insecure, which she could understand.

Max and Paige stayed in his trailer the past few weeks, she sat typing on her laptop, when a message popped up from Chris, she opened his snapchat and laughed, it was a picture of him giving her the finger.

"Who you texting?" Max asked, he was up early for himself.

"Nobody-" Before she could finish, Max took her phone.

"Chris? Seriously?!" He snapped

"It was a photo, don't worry about it." She replied

TW HERE

"I will fucking worry about it." Max growled "Whst the fuck are you texting him for? I thought you said nothing was going on between you two?"

"There isn't?" She replied "We're friends."

A loud echoing slap rang in the room.

Paige gasped, the power of the blow to her face caused her to fall to the ground.

TW ENDS HERE

Just as Max positioned to strike again the door bashed open.

Estella ran in first, followed by Chris, who quite frankly, saw red.

Estella pushed Max away from Paige, Chris grabbed her and pulled her up and into his arms.

"Let me make something so very clear, if you lay a fucking hand on my best friend ever again I will kill you, that's not a threat, that's a promise." Estella glares daggers at Max "Don't think I won't, I'll be signing a restraining order on Monday and so will everyone else, come near us again and I will put you behind bars, or shoot you, I haven't decided yet."

Paige's ears rang from what just happened, she was sure she was about to faint, which is why Chris was still holding her.

|||

what will happen next? I wonder.