BONUS

"CHRIS!"

Chris walked outside, yawning, to be hit in the face with a snowball, by Paige.

She giggled, and he chased after her, scooping her into his arms.

She squealed and he threw her over his shoulders.

After a few minutes of dragging her around, he dumped her in a pile of snow.

she screamed and he flopped down beside her, grabbing her cheek and kissing her.

The triplets were officially famous, and so was Estella, she was on tour currently, they were all in LA anyway, since they lived there.

Paige graduated from college, but she chose to become an actress, she currently had 2 movies, a horror movies and a christmas movie in the making.

Estella had opened for Taylor Swift on her eras tour, and Matt had brought her to the eras tour before that, proposing to her throughout the song Love Story, in which she was projected onto the screen.

Paige had helped with this, she still kept in contact with Taylor since they met, they weren't friends but they knew eachother, Swift did her a favour and Estella had the best proposal of her life.

Paige and Chris were doing well, amazing actually, they lived together between Paige's apartment and The Triplets house.

Estella walked up to the two with Matt.

Nick and Archie were officially dating, they got together the night of the date, Julie kept in touch with the group and they planned to have christmas together, everything was swell.

Nick and Archie followed closely behind Stell and Matt.

Paige jumped up, Archie made a disgusted face at Chris for kissing his sister in the snow.

She walked over to the group and gave all of them a hug. This would be the best christmas yet.

|||

welcome to the actual end. Did I get yall? Good.

Now genuinely i want to thank you all so much for this achievement. I love you all so so much. MERRY CHRISTMAS (idgaf if it aint for another month shush.)