New animatronic and new place

A/N yay! New book for foxy x reader. Now I know that springtrap is the purple man or whatever. But what actually happened was springtrap saved you from the purple guy. So yeah.

You walk down a hall with creepy pictures of an animatronic kinda like Bonnie. You hear talking at the end of the hall. You walk down to the end of the hall. You see Chica,Freddy and Foxy. But they look terrible. But you don't see Bonnie. You see a yellow Bonnie which was all ripped up. He looked at you. "Hi." He said. The others looked his way. "Hi." You said looking at him then the others.

"What are you talking to springtrap?" Freddy asked. You raised an eyebrow and look at the so called springtrap. "Oh.... ok. So they can't see you. Uh you need to do these crazy things to be able for them to see you." He said. "Then why can you see me?" You asked. "To be honest I don't know." Springtrap said raising an eyebrow. "Springtrap seriously what are you talking to?" Chica asked. "Shut up. Uh what's your name?" You looked at Chica. "Y/N."

"Oh Y/N cool name." He said. "Wait what are ye talkin' about!?" Foxy said with curiosity in his voice. "Oh the girl you can't see is Y/N. Do you know her?" Foxy nodded. "Yes she was me first mate"

"What do I have to do to make them see me!?" You yelled. "Well first you have to become a phantom. Your almost there. And you have to kill two night guards I think." He said. "I can do that how do I become a phantom?" (Now this is my story an this is how it's gonna be) "you have to kill night guards."

"Ok I can do that!" You to were the night guard would be. "Ok I can do this." You sit and wait next to Foxy wishing he could see you. Then you hear the door. You see the night guard. You walk up to the window and see what he looked like. You look at him he had a hoodie on and then he looked up. It was Mike. But he looked young though how is he still young. Whatever but how am I supposed to kill a friend.

A/Y So I hope you like the chapter I will see you next time bye!