Red eyes

"Hi I'm Misty!" It said. "Who are you?" She asked. "Oh uh. Y/n." She nodded. She sat down and pit some ear buds in. She started bobbing her head. Her hair was blue and in messy pigtails. Her eyes were gold. She wore a aqua colored short sleeved shirt with a wolf on it, with black leggings, and white converse. She white ears that were tipped blue, same with her tail. "Hey do you wanna go meet the gang?" She took out her ear buds. "What." You giggled. "Do you wanna go meet the gang?" She nodded. "Sure."

You grabbed her hand and helped her up. You walked to the hall and there they were. Ella was the first one to notice you and Misty. "Hey what's up? You she?" She asked. "Oh this is-" You then got cut off. "I'm Misty." You laughed. She seemed to only be interested in Chica, and Freddy. She'll have to meet Bonnie but ya know he a spirit/ghost. You were trying to look for Foxy but no Foxy....... or Spence.

You looked all around the place and found them in the back. Foxy was choking Spence, again. "Foxy stop!" He looked at you. But something was different his eyes...... where red. That wasn't him someone was controlling him. "Stop please." Foxy stopped choking but then put his hook strait through Spence. Foxy then sat against the wall and rubbed his eyes. They where back the normal gold color.

You ran up to Spence. Then remember when you talked to Foxy his eyes where red. "Spence please..

Stay with me!" His eyes where closed and he wasn't breathing. You sat there and cried. Someone came in the room you look up and its Bonnie. He looks at you then Foxy then Spence over and over again. He points to Foxy and Spence and you nod. He comes over to you grabs your hand. Foxy is staring at you confused. "Really Bonnie?" He nods and pulles you up.

"Y/n?" Foxy asked. "What?" You ask in an annoyed tone. "It wasn't me." You let go of Bonnie. Bonnie continues out the door. "What do you mean 'it wasn't you'?" He looked down. "The nightmare side of me is controlling me." Then his eyes turn red again. He gets up and startes choking you. You turn to animatronic form and kicked him. He backs up and you run. Oh turn back to human form and run pass the others.

They all look at you and they Foxy running down the hall after you. "Aw hell naw!" You hear Misty scream. She comes running after Foxy and jumps on his back she has a knife and starts stabbing him. You get up and watch. His eyes are back to normal. "Stop!" You scream. She stops and walks away. "I'm sorry." He says before passing out. You grab his hand. And drag him to the closet.

You lay him down on a pile of cloth. And go and try to find supplies to fix him up. You walk into the main office and find a spool of thread on the ground with a needle attached to it. With your luck you thought you would be looking forever. You walk back to the closet and stitch him up. When your done you just sit there and watch him, thinking if you should forgive him or not.