You meet someone

You woke up by Bonnie. He was asleep so you just let him sleep. You look out one of the windows to see it was snowing. It's been a long time sense you've seen snow so you went out the back door and walked around. You were walking through town seeing happy couples and kids playing in the snow.

You saw one couple and it made you sad. You sat down on a bench and started crying. You tried to hide it but apparently that wasn't  working. A really cute guy came up to you. "Hey are you ok?" You were at a loss for words. "Hellooooo." He said while waving his hand in front of your face. "Oh yeah, yeah. You. Are. Beautiful." You whispered the last part. "Well thank you." You just realized that you said it out loud. "Oh I'm sorry im so rude! Hi I'm Spence." He said.

"Oh I'm y/n!" You said excitedly. "Hey I was just going to a friend's house but do you want to go with me?" You just thought it over. "Sure!" You stood up and started walking. But you were so happy that you dident look like a phantom in your human form. At the other end of the street you heard Bonnie. "Y/N!" You and Spence looked around. Looked at Bonnie and told him to shush.

"Oh I forgot my phone on the bench I need to go get it I'll be right back." And you started running. You got to the bench to talk to Bonnie. "What!" You yelled. "What are you doing with him!" You rolled your eyes. "Why can't I hang out with boys?" Bonnie looked at you like you were really stupid. "We all know where this is gonna lead. Your gonna kiss him then Foxy will explain that Mangle kiss him not the other way around! And then you'll be with him and then Foxy will be sad again. And anyways you could (gasp*) date (gasp*) me." You smirked at that. "Lets see where it goes, now bye-bye!"

"Fine then I'm gonna follow you!" You rolled your eyes and just ignored him. You saw Spence walking down the sidewalk. "Hey did you find it?" You nodded. "An old friend came by then we started talking." Spence nodded. "Lets go." He put his arm around you waist. You blushed and smiled. You heard Bonnie tsk so you just laughed.

A/N what's gonna happen.