Back again

"Nope! Nope! Nope! And nope!" I say turning into my animatronic form breaking the straps holding me down. "You sound like brainiac! I'm not letting you take out all my blood and replace it! That's not even possible! You sound stuped saying that. You just made it up! Ok I can deal with going back and forth between Foxy and Nightmare." I say panting after. "Ok calm down. Well then I don't know what to do, sorry." Casey says looking down. "But I can't deal with switching between the two there both cute." Casey laughs. "You just said you can deal with it." I shrug and shake my head.

I turn back to a human. "More drama coming." I say. Then nod. "Can you do something else?" She puts her finger to her lips. "Wha-" She shushes me again. I frown. The whole place is silent. But a familiar voice. "Y/n where are you?" It's a feminine voice. "Y/n I know your here I followed you. It's Chica." I smile. I run up the stairs but is stopped by Casey. "Y/n what the hell are you doing!" She whispers. "I know her it's fine." She shrugs and nods.

I walk up the stairs. And spot Chica look asking everyone upstairs if I was here. "Hi Chica." She looks over at me. "Y/n!" She runs over. "Why did you run? Foxy is so depress he won't even talk to us or move he just sits in a corner....... staring.......thinking." You frown and think. You did just run. "Chica tell him I'm sorry. And uh what did you do to Nightmare? Because by now I should think Foxy is a huge creep and love nightmare." She laughs. "We killed him." She says smirking. "WHAT!!!! Oh come on! Chica you guys didn't have to do that! He isn't the bad one! Gol- er.... Fredbear is the bad one! He told Nightmare to do all that shit! Chica no!" Her eyes are wide her mouth open. "So...... oh still love him?"

I shake my head. "No! He didn't deserve to die. Goldfred whatever his name is did." She nods head slowly. "So you love Foxy." I nod. "Oh thank god." She looks around. "So are you gonna come back?" I nod again. "But I'm kinda humiliated for doing that. What if Foxy is mad at me?" I ask in a frantic matter. "He doesn't trust me." I nod. "Um can I bring some guests?"

/////Time skip brought to you by: deadpool./////

You walk inside the old house. You brought Casey, Ella, Misty, Mangle, Balloon Boy, Marionette, and Springtrap. "Ok by guests I thought you meant the 3 people." You laugh. "I'm gonna go talk to Foxy." They all nod. You walk up the stairs. You stand in front if the door. You place your hand on the doorknob and sigh. You open the door to see......

I used that ending twice. Oooops! Ok sorry for not updating I could not think. But here's your chapter I hope you enjoyed munchkins. And forgive me for not updating. Bye!