Problems

You run back to the main office where you see a bloody springtrap and Mike's dead body. Springtrap says sorry but you couldn't accept. You ran into the closet and sat in the corner. For awhile it was quiet until a human figure was in the doorway. "Is anyone in here? ...... Thank god." The figure said. It came towards you then sat down.

One second later springtrap came inside the closet(it's a big closet) and said "y/n! Are you in here?" The figure moved. Springtrap went out then the figure said "Wait y/n is here!" Then you knew who it was "Bonnie?" The figure stood up. "Y/N?" You stood up then hugged Bonnie. "Yes." Bonnie must have got really happy because he kissed you. "Oh... sorry!" You laughed. "Its ok." You walked out of the closet.

Before you could go out Bonnie grabbed your wrist "Wait do you know why the others are acting like they can't see me?" You knew exactly why. "Becuase you a ghost/spirit like me. You have  to become a phantom." You explained "And to become a phantom you need to kill 2 night guards. And the reason I was in there was because springtrap killed Mike." Bonnie looked mad. "Wait is that yellow ripped up bunny springtrap?" You nodded.

You walked out of the closet. Foxy was running down the hall, you pushed Bonnie up against the wall. "Ow!" Foxy turned around. You gave Bonnie the shut up face. Foxy kept running down the hall. "What was that for!?" Bonnie yelled and it echoed through the whole place. You hear everybody running toward you guys someone grabbed you and Bonnie and teleported back to the closet.

"Goldie?" You heard walking. Then you see Goldie in front of you nodding. You hugged him, then Bonnie clears his throat and you broke the hug. "What are you jelly?" Then you hugged Goldie and he telaported to the other end of Fazbear's Fright. You could hear Bonnie screaming. You laughed so hard tears were flowing out of your eyes. "Yeah I think he was jelly." You laughed then saw Bonnie coming down the hall. He walked up to and kissed you. "Aw hell no!" Goldie said as he punched Bonnie in the gut. "Hey!" You yelled.

They both stoped and you started laughing. "There's no reason to fight." The boys start to argue. You walk away and hear giggles. Then you see Mangle and Foxy. Mangle's flirting with Foxy and Foxy's not stopping her. You see Chica in the kitchen you put your hand over her mouth then whisper in her ear, "It me y/n be quiet." She nodded and you led her to where Foxy was. You put her head towards them. But what you saw was even worse.

Mangle was kissing Foxy and again Foxy wasn't stopping her. You dropped to the ground but Chica was comforting you. "Y/N I can see you." Chica whispered. You looked at her and she nodded. You ran to Freddy. "Y/N I can see you!" You ran to him and pointed to the hall he walked down to see Mangle kissing Foxy. Freddy walked up to them. "Hello." Foxy stood strait up and Mangle ran away. "You know y/n saw you." Freddy pointed over to you. Foxy looked over at you and then you started to cry again Chica glared at Foxy and let you away.

Foxy ran to you and grabbed you. "Leave me alone!" Bonnie and Goldie saw you and ran to you. "Y/N are you ok?" They said in unison. You nodded and went into the main office Mike's body wasn't there anymore. You slid down the wall and tucked your face in your knees. You leaned your head on Bonnies shoulder and fell asleep.

A/N Hi! I hope you liked this chapter I had all this in my head and was gonna make it into 2 chapter but I just kept writing. Bye!