4th of July

A/n This a late 4th of July chapter because it was yesterday for me. And if I only do your POV I'm sorry I don't have anything for the other characters at this moment.

"Guys lets go downtown." You suggest. "Why?" Misty asks. "I don't know I want to. "I don't want to." Ella, Misty and Goldie said  in unison. You laugh and nod. They start walking back while you, Foxy, Chica and Bonnie walk downtown. When you arrive you see a big banner that says,

'Happy 4th of July!' You instantly smile a squeal. "What?" Bonnie asks. "Its 4th of July!" You say grabbing Bonnie's shoulders and jump up and down. "Um how is she doing that?" You hear Foxy ask Chica. "Its Bonnie." Foxy raises his eyebrow. "But how?" Chica laughs. "Don't ask." You see booths with food and games.

"Come on!" You say grabbing Foxy's hand. You lead him to a booth with a dart game. "How ye play this?" He asks. "Well you get darts and you try to pop balloons and there's prizes in the balloons." He nods. "We're up." You say pulling on his hand. The lady hands you and Foxy darts you aim for one and miss again and again. You get one balloon with a little dog plushie inside. While Foxy hits every single one.

Foxy grabs your hand and walks you to a food booth. (Everything at the festival thingy is free) You order a hot dog and fries. And Foxy gets a burger. You sit down at a table and eat. Foxy examines his burger and smells it. "Just eat it." He shrugs and takes a bite. His eyes widen. "This. Is. Great!" He screams. People look over at us. "Shhhhh!" He chuckles. Then he devours the burger.

You eat your hot dog and slowly eat your fries. An announcement come on. "Fireworks start in 15 minutes." You and Foxy get up. "Lets go find Chica and uh..... Bonnie." You shrug. "You can't see Bonnie he's a spirit/ghost." You state. "Hmm. " You finally find Chica and Bonnie. "Hey Foxy can you go get everybody else? But you need to hurry." He nods and starts sprinting. "Bonnie go find a blanket me and Chica will find a spot to sit."

Bonnie runs off. "So y/n are you gonna forgive Foxy?" You think. "I don't know. I think I should because something was controlling him so ya know." She nods and smiles. "You should." You laugh. "Lets find a spot." As you walk around trying to find a perfect spot another announcement come on. "The fireworks start in 5 minutes. "Were is Foxy?" Something taps you on the shoulder. "Here." You look behind him and see everybody.

Chica comes up behind you. "Found a spot actually 2." She winks at you. You facepalm. "Foxy, y/n stay here." She grabs everybody else and takes them to 1 spot she found. She comes back a grabs you and Foxy. "Here you go. Have fun." She skips away. You and Foxy sit down. "So y/n are ye still mad at me?"  You shake your head. "No. It wasn't really you that did it. It was something controlling you so no." He hugs you and two fall over. You laugh let go. As you lay there you think if you should kiss him.

"Just go for it." You look up and see Springtrap. "You hug him. "Where we're you?" He shakes his head. "Don't worry. Just do it." He then runs over to the others. You sit up with Foxy. You grab his head and kiss him. He looks shocked yet relived. "This is going on Facebook, Twitter and instagram!" Chica yells. "What the hell you say running after her. Foxy grabs you hand. "Sorry."

You sit down and lean up against him as the fireworks start. Someone comes up behind you and throws a piece of paper at you and Foxy. You look at it. It read, party after fireworks be there. You show it to Foxy he shrugs. Whatever. You keep watching the fireworks. As you watch out decide to go to the party. The fireworks end and Foxy asks. "Do ye wanna go?" You nod. "Then let's go!" He said  grabbing the paper.

-----time skip-----

As you arrive at the house you knew who it was.

A/n that's all for this chapter.