1 down 1 to go

Your sitting in the corner in the back of the pizzeria with springtrap pulling on you arm. "Come on y/n! Go kill the night guard!" Then you saw Chica laughing because I probably looked like he was pulling on nothing. "Springtrap what are you doing!" Chica said in between giggles. "I'm trying to get y/n up!" Chica frowned and said. "Springtrap stop messing around with us! Foxy is super sad  and me and Freddy are sad to because she was a great friend." She said that really fast. "No she's right here!" Springtrap nodded towards Chica. You got up and hit her in the arm.

She looked at her arm and screamed. "Foxy, Freddy! Y/N is still here!" And ran off. You and springtrap followed her. "Chica quit messing with me! Ye know she gone!" Chica backed up, "See for yourself." You went up to him and hit him on the arm and hugged him. "Wait, is that really ye y/n?" You hit him on the arm again. Then  Freddy came in. "What Chica! Your kidding!" Freddy said annoyed. "No Chica's right!" You went up to them. You punched Freddy really hard. Freddy said ow, and started yelling and running around saying, "Yay!!!!!" Chica and Foxy had huge smiles and they looked like retards.

You looked at springtrap and he just shrugged. "Wait!" Freddy yelled. "How do we know your not tricking us!" You could tell you were heavier and stronger so you tried to punch a hole in the wall. "This will prove that I'm still here!" Then you punched a hole in the wall. You fist started bleeding. You shook it off. There eyes were wide as saucers. "See." You said. They started smiling. You ended up losing to much blood and passed out.

You woke up in a closet with the others but know springtrap. You smiled and started messing with the gang. You kept punching them and hugging them they would look around then notice it was you.

It was later and you went and talked to springtrap. "You need to make the night guard quit." Springtrap looked at you and shook his head. "Why. Please I used to know him. He was my friend when I was still human." You said giving him puppy eyes. "Fine!" He yelled. Mike came in for his shift.

Springtrap went strait into the room and grabbed Mike's a hand and said "Ok buddy you need to get out of here." Mike looked relieved and surprised. "But w-why." Springtrap kept dragging him. "Because. Just say you quit." Mike yelled. "No I need the money!" Springtrap was about to kill him. "No!" You said Mike and springtrap looked at you. Wait can he hear me!? "Mike can you hear me!?" Mike raised his eyebrows. "Yeah. Uh...." You smiled and ran to the others.

"Can you hear me!?" They looked you way. "Who is that!" Chica yelled with a frying pan. How did she get that? "It's me y/n!" You said. Chica put down the frying pan. "Uh yeah we can y/n." Freddy said. Then a voice in your head said. 'Congrats you got rid of 1 security guard. 1 down 1 to go'

Wait got rid of!?