Starting surgery

'What if they mess up the procedure or what if I don't survive the procedure!' "Earth to y/n!" You look up and see Bonnie. "Oh hai!" You look over to table next to you and see your phone ringing. "Go get me some coffee please." Then you pick up the phone.

"Hello?" You start

Hi is is y/n?" You nod and realize they can't see you.

"Oh! Um yes." You look around the room while they speak.

"Well this is you work. Are you coming in today? It's the day you start." Your eyes widen.

"Oh yes  but I'm in the hospital." You say

"Oh.... Well when will you get out?" They ask. You roll your eyes.

"Well I don't know I need to get surgery and time to recover so I don't know." You state.

"Ok well come in when you ready."

"Ok." They then hang up.

Bonnie then runs in with you coffee. "Thanky." You said in a baby voice. He nods you sip your coffee and freak out because it's too hot. Springtrap walks inside the room. "Hey y/n." You look at him and nod. "Uh what's your favorite color?" You nod again. "Um can you speak." Your hand your head the point to the glass of water on the table by the chairs.

"Geth ith" you say. He grabs the glass and hands it to you. You drink all of the water. "That's better." He chuckles and looks you in the eye. "What's you favorite color?" You think. "Well I really like purple-" And he was out the door. The doctor comes in the room. "Do you wanna start your surgery?" You nod. "Lets get this done and over with." He nods and helps you up and takes you to different room to do the surgery.

A/n forgive me my munchkins! Sorry this was short and took me forever to write. I don't know why it took that long it's not even that long sorry. Well at least you got one.