Fights

You walk with Spence to his car. "Oh I thought we were walking"

You said smiling. "I went to the coffee shop and now we have to go to the store if you don't mind?" You nodded and got in the car. You drove to the store and on your way you talked about yourselves. You got parking space. "Hey do you want to come in?" Spence asked. "Naw I'm good." He nodded and walked in the store.

You turned on the radio and (your favorite song) was playing. You rolled up the windows and started singing and dancing. You did this for 30 minutes and didn't notice. Spence knocked on the car window and started laughing. You stopped turned down the music as he got in. "So you had a little dance party without me?" You both laughed then heard a knock on your car window.

It was the gang. You rolled down the window. "Joe's pizza!" You said Chica and Spence laughed. "What do you want?" Foxy looked down and said. "Get out." In a calm voice. "Naw I'm good" You said. "Who's this?" Spence asked. "Oh my ex." You said then looked back at Foxy. He looked pissed. He opened the car door grabs your arm and starts dragging you away. Spence got of the car. "Hey let her go!" Foxy looked at Spence. "No! She isent my ex!" You got out of Foxy's grip and ran to Spence. Spence hugged you which made you blush. "I am your ex you like Mangle! You had 2 make out sessions with her so yeah!" Chica and Freddy back away. "She kissed me!" You got really annoyed with that answer. "You dident stop her! And that was your excuse last time!"

You then grabbed Spence and kissed him. "There!" Spence looked at you. You smiled then got in the car. Spence just sat there Foxy ran at him and punched him square in the face. Foxy kept punching him. "Foxy stop!" You said crying. "Leave him alone!" You yelled getting in your animatronic form and pushed Foxy off. You turned back and helped Spence up. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" You could hear Freddy in the background saying. "Wow you really messed up man!" Foxy sighed. "No I'm ok I get myself bandaged up at my friends house. Spence drove away.

We arrived at his friends house. A girl answered the door. "Hi I'm Ella! Come in Spence and....?" You snapped back to reality and said. "Oh y/n!" She smiled. She had brown hair with red highlights she also had beautiful blue eyes. She wore a short light  blue dress with a white vest and white flats. You walked in a saw tons of boys you and like 2 girls. You were holding Spence's hand. "Hey dude looks like you got a good one." One of the boys said.

You blushed and smiled. Some of them did a wolf whistle. You smelled a great aroma and you new it was fried chicken. You went into the kitchen and saw a familiar boy. Music was blasting in your ears. The boy turned around and it was... Foxy he said something but you couldn't understand. He pointed to the boom box and Ella turned it down. "Sorry I like music." She then started humming. "Can I talk to you?" You shrugged and started out the door. You and Foxy walked into the woods in silence. "I'm sorry for kissing Mangle it was a big mistake." You just stared at the floor. "It doesn't matter you hurt me for the like I don't know-ith time." He chuckled. "I don't want you to do it again Foxy." Foxy then told you more about Ella and about how she likes Freddy.

"Foxy I know you still love me." He nodded. "But I might have chances with Spence." Just then someone covered your eyes. "Guess who!" Foxy sighed. "Hmmmm....." You sighed. "Spence!" The person un covered your eyes. "Right!" He leaned in and kissed you. "Should I go?" Foxy said. You laughed. "No." You stated. Spence rapped his arms around your waist. You were still blushing from the kiss.

You looked up and whispered something in Spence's ear. "So are we dating now?" He laughed and nodded you squealed. That made Spence and Foxy jump. They both laughed. "Hey Spence can I talk to you?" Foxy asked. "Sure." You grabbed Foxy's face. "Don't you dare hurt him!" You stated. Foxy nodded. "Yes ma'am!" You giggled and walked back to the house.

Spence's POV

(Yay!)

You walked with Foxy talking about y/n. Then out of know where he pushed me and I fell down a hill. "What the hell!" I yelled. Foxy covered his mouth and batted his eye lashes. "Oh I'm sowy!" He said in a baby voice. "Ass. Now help me up." He got down here and grabbed my hand then he took his other hand and punched me. You felt blood run out of your nose. He dropped you back down. I then got stabbed in the leg with a stick.

"Whoops me hand slipped." He said then walked away. You were bleeding and felt like hell. You heard running you saw y/n. "Spence are you ok!?" She asked. I slowly nodded. She put out her hand. Then Ella came up behind her. "OMG! Spence are you ok?" She put out her hand too. You grabbed there hands and started limping to the house. y/n and Ella helped me. You put him in the car with Ella. You drove to Fazbear's fright.

Everyone was there and started helping but Foxy. "You help him! I need to talk to someone." You went over to Foxy kicked him. "Ow." He said with no emphasis in his voice. He looked at you, you were crying. "Oh y/n I'm sorry I don't know what got in to me." He said with sarcasm in his voice. "Foxy I still like you but now I'm thinking that you played me all this time!" Foxy looked shocked. "Now your being an ass about the whole thing!" You sat down. "Y/n...." You looked up. "Shut up Foxy, you obviously don't like me!" Chica came in and talked with Foxy about Spence and you.

Spence came in the room with bandages on him. You sat on the ground and learned a new night guard was here. You started crying and everyone was trying to help. You went into the main office and cried. Your life sucks you thought. You want everything to go back to normal. Then you see a figure in the door way it comes near you........