Just A Dream

A pacing Foxy. "Wait did she ruin are relationship or did ye Foxy?" He asked himself. "Uh hi F-Foxy." He stops pacing. "Y/n?" I run and hug foxy. "I think I ruin are relationship. I'm the stupid one that always get dragged into this stuff." He laughs. "Uh so we good now lass?" I nod. "Of course." I hug him. I grab his hand and take him down stairs. "Yay they made up! Right?" You laugh. "Yeah." Chica smiles. "We need to celebrate! I al-" She starts but is soon cut of by Foxy. "No Chica no celebrating. Just relaxing. Nothing." Foxy says calmly. "But-" "No shhhhhh lass. Just listen to me. We will do nothing more than relax. Mmmmmm K?" She nods. "Great."

We all sit down. We all sigh. Then a loud crash. "What in the-" Springtrap, Nightmare, Fredbear and Mangle barge in the room. "Wait what Nightmare?" Freddy asked. "Yeah it's me." They all say in unison. "Mangle what are you doing." I ask. "Oh nothing just us know getting ready to kill all of you." She say as she walks staging her finger against the wall. "Wha-" Springtrap laughs. "You know we're all against you? Right?" I shake my head. "This can't be happening." They sit down at the long table that suddenly has plates full of food. "Are you ready? This is gonna be great!" Mangle squeals.

She picks up her plate. She examines it then throws it at my face. I duck making it shatter against the wall behind me. "Hey!" "You think this is a game y/n?" She laugh like maniac then throws another plate that hits me right in the face. It shatters against my face make g me bleed from the cuts. "Well two can play this game." I say. I start to run towards Springtrap. Making him smile. "Oh does y/n wanna play?" He laughs picking up another plate and throwing it at me. Then out of know where I flip making my body fly over the plate.

"Whoa! I never knew I could do that! Cool!" I say then keep running at Springtrap. As I keep running past the table I pick up a knife a sharp one too. He didn't notice and just stood there. I stop running looking around the room. Time has stopped. I walk up to Springtrap and poke him. "Uh hello?" I walk out of the house and see nothing. Cars frozen on the street. Frozen people in the yards. "What's going on?" Everything starts to fade leaving white all around me. I look around. I see nothing. I see a vison of the first time I walked into the pizzeria. Then when I found foxy. Then when I kissed him.

It's showing all the things I could have prevented from happening. The things that if they wouldn't have happened I would still be a normal girl. Then it shows me in the hospital and me at the party. The things that happened because I did all those things. I feel tears run down my face. "I just wanna go home." I say aloud to myself. I hear a voice saying. "Y/n! Wake up! Y/n!" Things start to appear again the things in my bedroom. My sister jumping on top of me wanting me to wake up.

I finally open my eyes to see I'm in my bedroom. "Y/n! Your awake!" I open my eyes all the way see my sister Amanda jumping on top of me. "Amanda!" I say hugging her. "I missed you so much!" She laughed. "So you missed me while you were sleeping? You must really love me!" I laugh. But then I realise that mabey it was all just a dream.

"Wait! Nononononononono! This can't be happening!" Amanda lets go of me. I run downstairs. "Oh hi swee-" my mom's says. But before she could finish I were out the door. I run to my car and get in drive all the way to where Freddy Fazbear's Pizza should be. But nothing is there. Just a whole lot of nothingness. I drive around town but don't see a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I drive back home and calmly walk inside. "Honey whats wrong?" My mom asked. "Is there such this as a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza anywhere in town?" She shakes her head. "No I don't think so. Never heard of it." I sigh. "Ok. So it was just a dream." I sit there sobbing. "It can't be just a dream!" My mom places her hand on my back. "What's wrong?" I shake my head. "There has to be something out there!" "Honey calm down!" She says. "But he, I, everyone! Is just nothing! I can't be a dream!"

Don't worry y/n it was just a dream.

A/n PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!! So this is the end of the story. I didn't have any more inspiration or support anymore. So I needed to end the book I'm sorry it was shorter than my last one and this is how it ended. Nobody gave me any suggestions. My next one I decided that it won't be fnaf fanfic or YouTuber fanfic. Just a fanfic that comes from the top of my head. So that's it munchkins the end of my Foxy x reader fanfic series. If you liked this series uh leave a comments on what you though was good and what you think I can work on. Please do it even if you don't feel like it when I ask for stuff like this it didn't get noticed. That's all! Bye!