Outfit (i dont know what to call it)

(((((((Time skip to after surgery)))))))

You sit in the hospital room passes out. You open your eyes and look down. "Oh your awake we need to give you your medication." You nod as the doctor walls over. He gives you 3 pills and a cup of liquid medicine. (I don't know what to call it :) You took the medicine an picked up your phone. You look through all your text messages.

Tons of your friends asking if you were alive and stop ignoring me. You stop and put down your phone. "When can I get out of this place!?" You ask yourself. "In a week." You jump as Foxy comes in the room. "Jeez you scared me!" You yell as he sits Down. "Sorry lass." You just smile. "What's wrong baybay?" (You say baybay in a weird voice) "baby?" Foxy asks. You shake your head. "No baybay." He chuckles and sighs.

You frown. "What's wrong seriously?" Foxy looks at you and then out the window. "Well lass me bored me always worried about ye. We can't do any fun things when ye get outta here because you still need rest." You nod. "Well when I get out I can walk so we can you do stuff anyway." You state. "Well lass I guess your right." You nod. "Ok now can you go get me a cappuccino from Starbucks? The coffee here sucks." You ask with puppy eyes. "Sure lassie" he says. He gives you a kiss and walks out.

Chica and Mangle come in a minute later. "When are we gonna have another girl's night?" Chica asks and sits down. "When I'm better. I'm getting out of here on Friday and when I get better I need to go to work and get the money's. Then when I have a day of we can have a girl's night." You say as Chica and Mangle jump up and down. "Your the best y/n!" Mangle yells. You glare at her and give her a sarcastic smile.

You guys chat then you notice there's a bag by Chica. "Hey wait a sec what's in that bag?" You ask Chica smiles and gives you the bag. You open the bag. "Holy shiitake ( it la pronounced shit- ah- kee)

In the bag there's. A f/c dress with a thin black belt. Black heels and black necklaces and bracelets. There's also a head band with black Fox ears. "Thank you so much Chica-senpai!" Then you look at mangle. "Fine and Mangle-senpai!" Mangle smiles. "I wanna put it on but I can't poopy!"

"You can put it on when you get back."

There's a chapter sorry I didn't post for a while my mind was going blank. But I got ideas now. Bye Munchkins! Sorry it has a sucky ending.