Nighmare animatronics

Nightmares POV

Ive been watching her for a long time. I like her but I need to get her away from Foxy. "Wait your nightmare you gave me the money and all this shtuff." I nod. "Thank you!" She runs and hugs me. "Wait why am I acting like this?" She says letting go of me. "I don't know." She takes a cup and puts some water in it. "Oh wait I need to change." She says running out of the room. "Finally." I take a some drugs that Fredbear (or Goldie) gave to me. He wants her too. He's been watching her ever since she came to this pizzeria. I put the stuff in the cup and wait for her to come back.

Your POV

(Insted of saying you im changing it to I)

I look in my closet and there's a whole bunch of clothes. I have a new wardrobe. I pick out pair of pjs and look in he mirror. I have on sweat pants and white crop top. I walk out and Nightmare is sitting on the couch. I grab my cup of water and sit down next to him. "I have a question." I say then take a sip of my water. "Yeah?" I put down my cup. "How did you get in here?" He laughs. "I was already in here then you came." I drink down the rest of my water.

"I feel really sleepy......" The I fall asleep.

Nightmares POV

She fell asleep from the drugs. I pick her up and teleport to the house. (He can teleport in my book.) I walk in the house and there's Fredbear pacing. "I got her." He stops pacing. "Finally!" He takes her. "Wait." I say. "What?" I grab y/n away from Fredbear. "I want her." Fredbear laughs. "Well to bad." He take her away from me. Fredbear sets y/n down. He grabs my shirt and throws me to the ground. He punches me and swings at me again. I kick him and he flyes to the wall.

Your POV

I hear smashing and banging. I open my eyes and see Goldie and Nightmare fighting. I get up thinking that bitch drugged me. I walk over to them I turn into my animatronic form. I grab there shirts. "Whatcha doin?" Then smile. "I throw nightmare to the ground. "You drugged me!" I put Goldie down nicely. "No I didn't Fredbear told me to!" You stop and turn back human. "Fredbear?" He nods. "Wait Fredbear that sounds familiar." Nightmare smiles. "Yeah he's a monster."

"How?" He gets up. "He bit a child's frontal lobe off." This is all making sense now. "So Goldie er.... Fredbear you..... the bite?" He shakes his head. "Don't listen to him!" You shake your head. "I ..... " I run up the stairs. I find a bedroom to lock myself in. "Y/n don't go into that one!" Nightmare yells. I run in anyways.

And I regret it.

I see Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy talking. But they look really scary. "What the hell!" They turn around. "Lass!" He says he runs after me. "Get away from me!" He stops. I run into something. It's Nightmare. I hug him. "Nightmare what did ye do to her!?" Foxy yells. "What do you mean?" Nightmare asks. "Foxy get away from us!" Nightmare grabs my hand. "Lets go." I nod.

We start walking. But Foxy's gone. I hear growling. I turn around and see Foxy, Bonnie, Chica and Freddy. They start to run towards us. Someone grabs me while Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. Beat up Nightmare. "Nightmare!" I yell. His red eyes full of fear tell me to go. But the person who has me jumps out a window. But who is it? "Let go of me!" I yell. "If you stay with me y/n then fine." I nod. The person lets go of me. "Misty?" She nods. "Why were you there? I need to go back to Nightmare." She frowns. "What about Foxy arnt you guys an item?" I shake my head. "No Foxy is such a creep." She puts on a confused face. "What did he do to you?" She grabs my hand.

"You need to see Casey." She says. "Who's Casey?" She sighs. "She's a scientist. She can help you." I shake my head. "Help me with what?" I ask. "Just wait." We keep walking until we come to this white building. I walk I and see Mangle, Marionette, balloon boy everyone that disappeared. "Casey is down stairs. Come on. So is Ella." I follow her to down stairs. It's like sience lab. "Hey Casey. Hi Ella." Then look over. "Omg y/n!" Ella yells. "Hi y/n." Casey's says in a sweet voice. (Btw Casey is my oc. She's a Fox) Casey has purple hair in two buns. She also has fox ear headband on. A purple tank top on with a white crop top over it and white jeans with black laced up boots. She was really pretty. (Oh and I wanted to make my oc kinda like me and yes I have purple hair.) Misty walks over to Casey and whispers something in her ear.

Casey grabs my hand and sets me down in a chair. She presses a button with makes cuffs cuff me to the chair. "Uh what are you doing." She laughs. "I need to fix you." She says. "What do you mean?" She sighs. "Full of questions you are. Well Nightmare kinda drugged you to make you like him. And please don't ask how." I laugh. "Ok." She comes over to me with a needle. She takes a blood sample.

She does some tests. And says. "Yup she was drugged." I nod. "I knew it!" Ella laughs. "Ok but I go back in forth from loving Foxy then I love Nightmare. What are you gonna do." "Well do have any idea of how he drugged you?" I think. "Mabey when I went I got dressed he put it in my water." She nods. "Ok well I'm gonna have to take your blood and replace it because it went throughout your entire body." Replace my blood?