Job

As you sit there watching Foxy you here a music box. You get up and walk through the place trying to find the noise. Then you hear giggling. You stop and look at the room near you. You walk closer and open the door. "Hello?" You ask. Someone hugged you. You look down a little and see Balloon Boy and the Marionette 3 feet away. "Hey." ( The Marionette is a boy in my story) he said in his deep voice.

"Hi!" Balloon Boy screamed. You shush him and he stop's hugging. He nods. You go to the Marionette you smile and hug him he hugs back. You lead them out the Chica and Freddy. As they talk you go outside. You look at your surroundings. You see a Halloween store next to Fazbear's Fright. Then across the road is the huge mall. You new exactly were you were. You run inside and to the closet to see if Foxy is awake.

You bump into something and start feeling around cause it's dark. You feel a nose and lips. "Aye lass. What ye doing?" You got really exited. "Foxy!" You jump and hug him. "Ow!" You then realise your hurting him. "Oh sorry!" You grab his hand and go get Ella and Misty. You find them in the office listening to music. You rip out their ear buds. "Leggo!" You yell grabbing their hands. You push all of them. To the others. "BONNIE! GOLDIE!" You yell at the top of your lungs. You hear footsteps. Then you see Bonnie and Goldie running down the hall. "Hi let's go!" Goldie raised an eyebrow. "Go were?" You sneer. "You'll see!" You grab Chica. "Freddy you stay here I'm not bringing everyone. Go hang out with Balloon Boy and the Marionette!" Then you wave.

You push the all of them out the door. Then they start to follow. "Were are we going?" Is all you hear but you ignore them. You end up at a house, your house in fact. You go to the back yard and see your climbing tree. "You guys stay here. But Ella and Misty come with me." Ella shrugs and Misty roles her eyes.

You climb up the tree, to your window. "We are gonna get my makeup some close and other stuff. You climb through the window and see your room is very clean. You open the door and see a sign on the door. 'Off Limits!' It read. You hear laughing and music downstairs, must be Amanda and her friends. She must have escaped Springtrap. Then you think of Springtrap were is he. You snap back to hands waving I your face.

"Hm!" You look around. "Ok Ella get the makeup, Misty you get stuff that's on my vanity like perfume and hair stuff an  I'll get close." You all squeal. You find bags and pj's and dress close. You give each off then bags and raid everything. We hurry out and down the tree. "Wow that was fast!" They said panting. You gesture them to come on. "Why ye get that stuff lass?" You look him in the eye. "I'm getting a job." Then all gasp. "What's wrong?"

"Y/n you can't get a job!" You frown. "Why?" They look at each other. "Because what will you do with the money?" You mentally face palm. "I'm gonna buy a house, and have a normal life and act like none of this happened." You say continuing down the sidewalk. As our walk you see a little cafe with a help wanted sign. You hand Chica your bag. Then open it and pull out a mirror. You don't look half bad. You grab a brush out of one of the bags. After you brush your hair you walk over to the cafe.

As you walk in you het engulfed with the smell of donuts and coffee. You smile and walk up to one of the desks. "Hi can I get a job here." You say awkwardly. The girl nods and grabs a piece of paper. You sit down at a booth. She just hands you the piece of paper. "Fill it out, you start on Thursday." That simple you think. You look up and see Bonnie. "Hi." You say. "Hi so how'd it go?"  You look up. "Well she handed me a piece of paper and said you start on Thursday." Bonnie nods. "It smells good in here!" He exclaims. "Yeah I know. Go back outside I'll be out in a sec." Bonnie gets up and walks out with people staring at the door and how it opens by its self.

You back to the lady and hand her the paper. "Ok have a nice day. Remember Thursday." You nod and walkout. You have a job.

A/n sorry if this sucks I slept all day and did this a midnight. I'm still pretty jet lagged but I hope this was good.