PLEASE READ DONT SKIP OVER!!!!!!!!!! It has been a long time......

Hi I know it's been a long time. I am reading my story through and it is so cringy! I'm reading the comments again and remembering all the support I got. It almost made me cry.

Unfortunately I kind of got over FNAF and I've been fandom hopping. It was Fnaf then Undertale then Creepypasta then back to Undertale then it was Legend of Zelda then back to Undertale then back to Legend of Zelda then back to Creepasta and so on.

And I recently got a laptop so I don't use my kindle I know, a kindle is kinda...... but I don't use it. I would love to write on my computer but I forgot my password to this account so then I made a new one on my phone which currently is my main one. Then I forgot the password to the phone account so when I tried to log in on my computer I couldn't. So I made a new one that I never use on my computer. I know I could do the email stuff but that just didn't work. But eventually I'm probably gonna get a new phone and then I won't be able to log in so I'll have to make a new one.

Now to the question I really want to make a new story but I don't want it to be a fanfic I want to be an original idea, and I want you guys to help me with it. So please if you liked my past storys and want something more please give ideas. Please don't say continue the Foxy X Reader because I'm not interested in FNAF anymore. Even though there coming out with Sister Location I just can't continue.

So if you guys could give me some ideas for a raw new story. I'll be thinking to so if I get something that I like I'll tell you. Please share this I'll really appreciate it. I'll be reading ideas (if I get any) off of this account and tell you guys about it on this account. But if I start writing, it will be on my other account, Lanyloo26. I know a creative new name. Bye munchkins! (Oh! And leave comments on this chapter I'll be reading those. Ok now bye!)