getting out and events

Sorry about last chapter it really sucked I didn't know what to do for that chapter sorry.

"Why did you even buy this?" You asked. "You don't remember?" Now your very confused. "Remember what?" Chica smiles. "Who this is gonna be great!" She squeals. "What?!" ChIca shakes her head. "Nothing." You roll your eyes and look out the window. Foxy comes running in with w your coffee. "Thanky." You say in a baby voice. "What does that taste like?" You hand Foxy the cup and he takes a sip. He make a weird face. "Ew." He says. "That's all you have to say to this? Ew?" He nods and sticks out his tounge. You laugh and stick out your tounge. "What's to day?" You ask. "Uh it's Tuesday." You sigh.

You grab your phone and go on Twitter. "I'm still alive." You tweet. You put your phone down and look at the dress again. "Don't remember what?" You whisper. You end up falling asleep. Whole you sleep you dream of how when you went to the pizzeria everything bad happened. Mabey if you didn't even go you'd still be living a normal life. You wake up to silence. You hear whispers. "Help them." "Help them." You look down at your body all your wounds are gone. "Wha-" Then you hear the whispers getting louder. "Save us." Help us." You fell like your being watched. You look all around your room. You see a pair of golden, blue, magenta(or pink) and red eyes staring at you. Then a messed up voice says. "Were your worst nightmare."

You wake up sweating . Everybody was looking at you with a worried expression. You look around the room and Foxy is right next to you. You hug him..... really tight. "Uh l-lass l-let me b-b-breath!" You let's go and smile. "Oh uh sorry." Chica runs over to you. "Omg y/n! Are you ok!? You've been sleeping for 3 days strait!" You smile. "Yay! It's Friday! Get me outta this hell hole." They all laugh.

A/n sorry for interrupting the chapie I just wanna say if there are parts where I say Bonnie is alive and not a ghost it's a mistake he is still a ghost thingy. Ok continue

You talk to to doctor and he tells you about your medicine and what you can and can't take blah blah blah. You stand up with the help of Freddy and Foxy. You cringe at the pain in your whole body. You walk regularly and don't look like a idiot. You walk out of the building. "Lets go I'm done here and I don't wanna be here again! I'm gonna sleep for the rest of the day and I'm gonna see how I feel tomorro. K? K." You walk in front of everybody Nd you can here Mangle talking to Chica.

"Ok she has the dress now what?" Mangle asks. "Well I have.  Plan so she totally forgot so I'm gonna have Foxy take her to do something then we'll get stuff for it and when she gets back we'll surprise her." Chica says as Mangle nods.

You arrive at the pizzeria and walk to the parts and service and go to sleep.

/////time skip to morning/////

Chicas POV

Me and Mangle walk into the parts and service room to wake up y/n. We giggle and she wakes up.

"Hey y/n are you awake?" I ask. "No I'm skydiving!" She says in a sarcastic tone. I smile while Mangle's on the floor laughing her ass off. "You need to get ready for your uh "y/n and Foxy" time." She smiles as I hand he  the bag with the dress in it. "Yay! Finally!" She screams. "Oh uh I need a curling iron." Mangle's hand shoots up and hands her a curling iron and y/n squeals. "Mangle get up off the floor." Mangle starts to laugh again. "Oh Y/N's funny!"

Your POV

You go into th  girls bathroom and get ready. You curl your hair and put on makeup from raiding your own room. And put on your outfit. Then you notice Bonnie behind you. "Wow girls take a long time to get ready." Your eyes widen. "How long have you been standing there?!" He shrugs. "Ever since you started." You frown. "Did you see me-" Bonnie shakes his head. "Ew no! I closed my eyes. For a little bit." He smiles. "Oh my God your such a perv!" Bonnie laughs. You walk out and walk over to Foxy. He kisses you and you smile. "Shall we beautiful?" He asks. "We shall handsome." You smile and walk out.  You see Mangle  and Chica staring out the window when you guys got far they left the window.

"Foxy I need to talk to you."  Oh say. He nods. "About two things." You start. "Well ever since I came here with my sister and found you. Bad things happened. I got into a car crash went to the hospital, died then got turned into an animatronic then I almost died again." Foxy stops you. "But then you wouldn't have met me." You nod "yeah your right. Then at the hospital when I was asleep for 3 days I had a dream and I heard whispers saying help me and help them, save us, save them. Then I saw eyes and they where gold, blue, magenta(or pink), and red like you, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chicas eyes. Then one said "we're you worst nightmare" and I don't know what that means. Is something bad gonna happen to you guys?" You look over at Foxy his mouth wide open. "Is that a yes?" Foxy looked over at you. "Wait they said we're your worst nightmare?" You nod. "Ok lass lets just push that aside. And have fun." You nod and smile. "Can we go to an amusement park?" You ask. Foxy looked at you like your crazy. "It really fun come on."

Time skip to after the amusement park.

"That lass, was really fun." You smile. "Told ya!" Your phone starts to ring. "Hello?"

"Hey it's Chica I figured out how to use a p-on-ee! Can you guys come back?" She asks.

"Oh yeah sure be back I a minute." You tell her. "Foxy Chica wants us to come back." Foxy nods and smiles. He puts his arm around you and you guys start to walk back. You arrive at the pizzeria and walk in. And you see......

A/n there a better chapter and a cliffhanger! So I hope you liked this chapter it's way better than the last one that's for sure. Ok bye munchkins!