Birthday

You see banners that say happy birthday. And f/c balloons and streamers everywhere. Confetti was all over the floor. "Wait what? Who's birthday is it?" They all start laughing. "What?" Chica walks over to you. "Just think about it." You think about what's been happening. Wait. "Omg thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!" You hug Chica. "How could I forget it was my birthday?" You wall around the pizzeria looking at the decorations. Music plays throughout the whole place. As you walk the Marionette bumped into you. "Oh sorry!" He laughs. "It ok y/n." You look around. "Where's balloon boy?" He looks around. "I don't know." And he walks away. The music stops and the pizzeria goes silent.

You go to the main area and no one was there. "Hello?" You yell. "Foxy?" No answer. You go inside the parts in service room. No one. The door slammed behind you. You jump and the sudden noise. You try to open the door but it's stuck. You hear deep laughing. You see a figure come out of the shadows. "Hello?" You ask. "Hi~" You look behind you there's the purple guy again. "Not you again! You made me die!" He nods. "But this time you won't come back~" He says. "Wha-" he pushes you onto the floor. You hit your head which makes your vision blur. You see the outline of the purple guy as he cuts your arm. He cuts your leg and is about to slit your throat. But he stops then says. "Wake up." You furrow your eyebrows. "What?" You ask. "Wake up!" The you instantly wake up.

"Y/n are you ok?! You just randomly collapsed!" Mangle asks. "Yeah but-" you look st your arm it has a cut your leg has a cut to. "Freddy!!!!" (Ok Freddy knows a lot about everything so yeah) Freddy runs in the room. "What!" You stand up and limp over to him. "I need to talk to you!" He nods. "Ok so I had a dream and I heard whispers saying "save them" and "help them" and then I saw uh.... blue, red, gold, magenta(or pink) eyes everyone's eyes! And then a very messed up voice said, "We're your worst nightmare!" And now I'm collapsing and having wierd dreams!" You stop to take a breath. "This is bad really bad! We're goners!" You put your hand on his shoulder. "What does it mean?" He looks you in the eyes. "We need to get you outta here!"

He grabs your hand. "Wait no!" You try to get out of his grasp but it's to tight. "Freddy what ye doin'!" Foxy yells. "We need to get her outta here or...." Freddy stops. "Bad things will happen. We will turn into something that she shouldn't see." You start to cry. "Lass DO- nt worry." Foxy's voice glitches. "Wha-" Foxy covers his mouth. "So do worry?" He shakes his head. You hug him. "Will it be last time I see you?" You ask. "No lass I promise I'll see ye again but ye need to leave." You shake your head. "But I can't leave you." He kisses you. "So what will happen to you guys?" You ask looking at Freddy. "We will turn into our nightmare form. And you don't wanna see that. We will NOT-see you again." Freddys voice glitches. "You need to go."

You nod. You start to cry again. You look over to Bonnie.  It this time everybody can see him. He starts screaming and bleeding. "Y/n go!" Chica yells. Mangle, Balloon Boy, and the Marionette disappear. You run out he door. "Where do I go!" You ask yourself. You start to run. You stop and look into your bag. There was 1000 dollars (don't ask how it got there). A selfie of you and Foxy. When you look at the photo you smile. You run to an apartment building. You stand outside try it to make your self presentable. Your wounds hurt from running. You pull out a pocket mirror and fix your face. You walk I and smile. The lady at the counter gives you an application paper. The whole time you were filling it out you were hoping they would except you.

You wait then the girl tells you what apartment number is. As you walk down the hall. You read the paper it say the monthly rent is 400 dollars. You sigh and walk to your apartment. You get there you look around nothing it is furnished. "But how I don't even have anything to put in here." You set down your purse. You walk over to the kitchen. You see a note.

                                                                      Here you go. Money, furniture, everything you need.

                                                                                                      From:    
                                                                                                                    Nightmare....

Wait nightmare. "Hello~" a deep sexy voice says. "What?" You turn around and see a boy. He has jet black hair and pale skin. He has a black t-shirt on with rips in it. He has jeans and some black high tops. He his cute. You think. Wait why did I think that!? "Uh who are you?" You ask. "I'm, I guess your roommate~." You smile. Wait stop smiling! You tell yourself. "Wait a roommate?" He nods. "I can deal with this." You cover your mouth. "Oh you like what you see~?" You nod then shake your head. Why am I acting like this!?  "Uh.... What's your name?" You ask.

"Oh I'm nightmare~."

A/n I hope you liked this chapter. Am I the only one that teared up when you had to leave? Tell me if you teared up or cried munchkins. Bye!