Exciting news🎉

Have you ever thought of Cupid doubting his skills? Or maybe look at his arrow and thought the magic is lost?Or could it be there is immunity to Cupid's touch?

Or could it be there is immunity to Cupid's touch?

Could it be the arrows hit on nothing or there's something wrapping that fragile thing?

Brandon McKnight needs to escape his toxic past and View Coast is the perfect place to start but View Coast has its own drama when he was asked to stay away from the infamous girl...

Paige Brooke.

They say misery loves company but what if danger does too, when all that time has done is tangled them up creating a strange feeling that shouldn't exist.

Paige Brooke doesn't have the right to dream like ordinary people but she can settle for this; a simple planned life free from emotions which doesn't  need a book, even a page is too much.

She just need a line although it seems impossible considering her past eating into her present and future. Life they say is an unknown journey and when Brandon McKnight popped into her life like trouble she knew she couldn't define her life as simple, it is sure gonna be complicated, unpredictable and a dangerous roller coaster she might have to buckle up when just one look and the lifeless organ starts to beat.

How on earth can this statement be considered as a simple life?

"I dare you to serenade me Paige."

AN:
I know it has been a long time and I swear I have a lot to say but I am overwhelmed right now.
But I can say this, thank you all for voting, following and the comments are much appreciated and I can only hope it get better with the new story I am about to post.👆

PS: I will post ten chapters🎊 and before I forget
I love y'all and let me be the first to say welcome to HOG fam 🎉❤️