Chapter 71: Plastic Friend.

Chen Huan came a little earlier and the class didn't start yet.

Looking at the table filled with things, he thought about it before he took out a bag from his school bag and put everything in it and then placed it into the empty desk next to him.

At that time, somebody suddenly sat on the empty seat.

Chen Huan lifted his head and saw a boy about the same age as him who was slightly fat with an honest face but his eyes shone with an inexplicable light.

"Brother Huan." The little fatty grinned, "How did you grow even taller and prettier after summer vacation?"

Prettier?

Chen Huan frowned slightly when he heard this.

Chen Huan found this little fatty information amongst the memories of the High Schooler.

His name was Zhu Bo and was a classmate of Chen Huan since junior high. They also shared the same classes in high school. He was also one of the students that sold out Chen Huan's information and passed on the letter to him.

Zhu Bo's face was thick and Chen Huan's personality didn't like trouble so when he shouted so intimately, Chen Huan didn't get rude.

When Chen Huan's grandfather died, many female students came to Chen Huan's house to give their condolences but only Zhu Mo came amongst the male students and Chen Huan thought he was still okay with this point alone.

But seeing his frivolous tone just now, Chen Huan felt that little fatty was quite disrespectful.

"Oh, I've been exercising recently." Chen Huan kept his thoughts to himself and casually said, "You seem to have lost weight."

"Really!?"

Zhu Bo happily touched his fat face and said, "I also think so! Brother Huan, I'm not asking to be super handsome, I'll be satisfied if I can get 1/3 of your peerless look when I get to 60kg!"

Chen Huan just smiled and didn't say anything else.

"Cough, cough, Brother Huan, this is the first day of school, shouldn't we celebrate?" Zhu Bo mysteriously said, "Tonight, Young Miss Long is treating people to a meal, how about we go?"

"There's no need." Chen Huan shook his head, "I and Shui Qianyu are starting school on the same day, Uncle Shui told me to go back for dinner."

"Tsk, Uncle Shui sings really well but his cooking is really bad! How can he compare to the chefs from Qingluyuan?" Zhu Bo said disapprovingly, "Let's go, if you don't go to Young Miss Long's meal, I won't be able to eat it!"

Chen Huan knew he was paid to ask him.

But he still underestimated Zhu Bo.

Chen Huan's grandfather was gone and now he was alone.

There was no need to mention breakfast and there was a passionate female classmate that provided lunch every day. Only dinner had rooms for operation.

If Chen Huan agreed to go out for dinner, he couldn't just accept Young Miss Long's invitation, right? What about Young Miss Xu? What about Young Miss Di?

But the High Schooler's personality wasn't good at rejecting girls.

Then Zhu Bo would take the dinner and auction it off for money every day, this was playboy level of impressive!

"Not going." Chen Huan still shook his head, "I have finished the meal quickly and go back home to study. With my current result, if i don't work hard right now, I'll have to move bricks in the future."