Chapter 77: He really had an epiphany?

"100!"

"He won~~"

After three minutes, the girls cheered as Chen Huan completed the 300 pushups.

The boys also felt admiration but they also felt ashamed and jealous when they saw his fit body.

Zhuang Tao laughed as he helped the tired with soaked hair Chen Huan up, "Don't sit yet, just stand and get your breath back first."

He slapped heavily onto Chen Huan's shoulder as he spoke, "Boy, I didn't expect it but you actually have the potential to be an athlete!"

Those kids didn't see but he actually finished the 100 pushups in a minute but he didn't mind those kids as he thought that Chen Huan's perseverance was quite good.

Doing a 100 pushups in one breath wasn't something anybody could do.

"Hey, teacher, you hurt our Chen Huan!" Long Yuqing came over and complained.

Zhang Tao looked at Chen Huan who showed a pained expression, he replied with an embarrassed smile, "Sorry!"

"It's alright." Chen Huan said and he tried to restore his breath as his sweats poured down like raindrops.

Long Yuqing couldn't help but get excited as she almost drooled.

So handsome!

The most handsome!

The man I set my eyes on is naturally the number one in the world!

She took a bottle of water from her follower's hand before stepping forward and handing it to Chen Huan, "You must be tired, right? Drink some water~~"

"Don't drink for now!" Zhuang Tao warned and stopped them, "Now, your bodily functions are recovering, it's not good to drink water right now! Wait until you're sweating less and your breathing stabilize before you drink."

"Okay!"

Chen Huan took the water and thanked Long Yuqing.

Zhuang Tao suddenly sighed when he saw Long Yuqing using her smooth hands fanning for Chen Huan.

This boy was very handsome but he also brought calamity!

Long Yuqing completely ignored him as she looked at Chen Huan's shirt clinging to his body while fanning.

When Chen Huan stood up, the T-shirt got even tighter and clearly showed 4 abs.

Chen Huan's chest muscles weren't that developed but Long Yuqing thought it was very good as the chest muscles that were too broad looked too ugly.

Chen Huan was actually not as tired as he showed. His endurance wasn't small after 3 months of exercise. His body was completely different than 3 months ago.

But when he saw that Zhuang Tao was still breathing normally, he knew that there was still a huge gap between him and a pro.

"You should keep working out like this." Zhuang Tao said to Chen Huan, "Then during the winter vacation, I can take you to the gym and show you a better and more effective workout routine that you can do at home."

After all, you will use your kidney a lot in the future and you will be swallowed whole by those succubuses if he didn't have a strong body.

Zhuang Tao could only say this in his mind after seeing the joyful look on Long Yuqing.

"Okay, if I have time during the winter vacation, I'll trouble Teacher Zhuang." Chen Huan was very excited about this.

Long Yuqing's eyes brightened up at this.