Chapter 100: Wrong choice.

It could be said that all the tycoons in the entertainment industry were shocked.

It was too much!

They advertised beyond their imagination!

Shanhai Streaming spent no less than 100 yuan in a day!

There were still 9 days left, would they still keep doing this?

The next day, the facts told them they were right.

Except that the posters weren't kept, all the other publicity repeated the same thing.

The same was true on the third day.

The same was true on the fourth day.

...

Then, those tycoons in the entertainment industry weren't only shocked by it, but also felt scared!

Because the current season wasn't the peak for the movie industry and advertising crazily like that just went beyond the understanding of normal people.

Now, they understood that Zheng Rongrong didn't care if 'Love Letter' would be able to earn the money back, she just wanted to throw out money to let everyone know about 'Love Letter' and her Shanhai Streaming.

All the people from the entertainment industry now knew Shanhai Streaming's strength.

That is definitely what's called golden thigh! (It means someone influence/powerful/wealthy)

Before they started to promote 'Love Letter', Shanhai Streaming wasn't some entertainment giant, they were at best a very good video streaming website but they weren't as good as the number one video streaming website, Youyi.

Many people in the entertainment industry didn't take them seriously.

But they left such a deep impression this time that would make people unable to forget. So the next time Shanhai Streaming wanted to make a movie, who knew how many scriptwriters would hand over their script or how many directors would be happy to receive an invitation from them and how many actors would gladly come to star in the movie.

How could those people from the movie industry not be moved when they could spend 100 million, 200 million or even 3-500 million into a movie?

Even the old master Hao He would be excited by it.

The giants of the Film and TV industries obviously knew the underlying intention of Shanhai Streaming but they couldn't do anything about it.

When a company was as rich as Shanhai Streaming, they could do whatever they wanted.

What could they use to stop him?

The other party could smash them to death by just using money.

Seeing Shanhai Streaming's stance, Shang Xikao quickly abandoned his idea of hiring 5 million worth of internet water army to give 'Love Letter' bad reviews.

According to Zheng Rongrong's personality, he would definitely be annihilated if he was found out doing some foul play.

He didn't dare to do so for some personal fight.

He still had to work in the entertainment industry and couldn't be kicked out just like that!

He would just be a tortoise and don't care about other people scolding him.

....

If there was someone feeling disappointed, there would obviously be someone feeling happy.

The one feeling happy was Chen Qian.