Chapter 14: Closed shop and ran away?

1022 bowls of plain noodles.

That was the number of bowls sold today.

Fortunately, the broth these past two days had been slowly cooked since 12 o'clock before they increased the fire at 7 o'clock to finish it earlier otherwise it wouldn't have been enough for today.

The price for achieving such an unprecedented achievement was that the small noodle restaurant was open for 13 hours straight. The three members from the Shui family, Chen Huan along with eight others aunties that had been called to help in emergency were all tired they couldn't speak anymore.

After closing the shop at 8 o'clock, they sent the 8 tired aunties back home and everyone else sat paralyzed on the chairs and didn't have the strength the lift one finger.

"That was so scary! Did you see that?" Xia He almost cried as she leaned against the wall, "There were still more than 200 peoples just now, when I told them we were about to close in half an hour, their eyes looked so disappointed that I thought they would charge in regardless of everybody!"

"Xiao Huan!"

Shui Qingshan was also overwhelmed as he said, "What do you think happened? The number had been gradually decreasing but did it suddenly increase so much?"

"I don't know," Chen Huan looked like a tired dog but smiled happily as he said, "But it's a thing! It mean that my story has spread throughout the country!"

"Why do you say that?" Shui Qingshan asked in confusion.

"One third of the people who came here today didn't speak Lin'an dialect, there were Huhai accent, Gusu dialiact and I even heard Ludong Dialect!" Chen Huan guessed as he hadn't the opportunity to check on his cellphone today.

"It's definitely caught popularity on the web! Right, I also heard from somebody that Ning Yiqiu recommended my story!"

"Ning Yiqiu?" Shui Qingshan nodded repeatedly, "If she gave us some publicity, then today's rush was normal!"

"Yes, it was Ning Yiqiu," Shui Qianyu confirmed after checking on her phone. "Weibo trending top 1 is 'A Bowl of Plain Noodle', the second is 'Ning Yiqiu tearful recommendation of 'A Bowl of Plain Noodle'', the third is our small noodle shop in the Mingde alley."

"Really?"

Chen Huan excitedly grabbed the phone to check on Weibo's trending list and pleasant feeling swarm inside him after checking the list.

"En, this Ning Yiqiu indeed have discerning eyes." He couldn't help but feel a bit proud. "I will pay her back in the future and won't let her eat a loss here."

Shui Qianyu pouted and was too disdainful to scold him for ignorance.

That person was one of the four famous movie queen in China, could he even repay her this favor?

"Let's discuss about it now, what should we do tomorrow?" Xia He looked at everyone. "Should we go on a trip?"

"Good idea!" Shui Qingshan slapped the table, "Coincidentally, my junior sister is holding a concert in Huajin, we could have some fun for a couple days... Xian Huan can come with us!"

"But if we go, would our home still be here after we come back?" Shui Qianyu felt distressed. "There were still 200 peoples when we closed the shop today and there were already a bit irritated but if they come tomorrow and see the shop is closed, won't they smash the shop?"

"They dare!?"

"These days, they can't break the law like that!"

Shui Qingshan ferociously declared and looked like some ferocious character from a movie.