Chapter 31: Let him sing it!

The main reason Zhu Mei and her group came to Lin'an was to find the few great songwriter here.

Coming to visit Shui Qingshan was only secondary.

Now that she found the song although it was an English one, but it was a timeless and beautiful song that could be shared to the world without worrying about everyone not being able to understand it.

They could relax for their stay in Lin'an in the next two days.

The filming was already over and the post production of the film was done as long they had a matching theme to the movie.

They immediately decided to give themselves a vacation and every single of them decided to go back home to visit their parents.

The Copyright Office was quick to review the song and had a very powerful to help verify it. it would be judged as plagiarism and rejected as long it had 10% note and tunes than the other songs in their systems.

In contrast, the plagiarism of lyric was too obvious and people wouldn't be stupid enough to do so.

So on the third day, the verification passed and Chen Huan was attributed the copyright of 'Mama Do You Remember Me' and was the sole owner of it.

Zhu Mei rushed back to the small noodle shop after hearing it.

She got the song's score and lyric written by Chen Huan at the small noodle shop's backyard.

"Thank you, Xiao Huan!" Zhu Mei rejoiced, "With such a song, our movie will definitely be taken to the next level!"

"That's good." Chen Huan gave her a smile, "Aunt Mei, do you have an idea who you're going to choose to sing this song?"

"If this was any other song, it wouldn't be easy to find but his song..." Zhu Mei lifted up the lyrics, "Whether Tang Yang, Su Mo is or Zhu Shengyu, I can pick whoever I want and they will definitely come!"

The three people she mentioned were the three most popular heavenly kings of the singing world.

Tang Yuan was the oldest heavenly king amongst them and middle aged people and above were all crazy about him. He had sold 10 million albums before, he was unequaled and nobody probably could surpass him.

Needless to say, Su Mo was the county favorite singer and had conquered the 40 to 15 years old.

Zhu Sengyu was the youngest of the three heavenly kings and was only 33 years old this year. He voice was very good and he had sung many difficult and popular songs. He was crowned as this generation singing king.

The singer that could become heavenly kings must all have some good vision.

Reaching their height, money wouldn't move them and only a good song would.

'Mama Do You Remember' was a classic level song and it was still fine if she didn't bring it to them but they wouldn't let go if she brought it to them. So they would definitely sing it if asked so.

Zhu Mei had a firm conviction of it.

Shui Qingshan and Shui Qianyu also nodded repeatedly and thought she was right.

Chen Huan shook his head and said, "Aunty Mei, I want uncle Shui to sing it, what do you think?"

"Ah!?"

The three of them were shocked.

Shui Qingshan was the first to respond, "No and no! My throat has long become hoarse and I won't be able to sing it well!"

"What hoarseness has to do with it? It will be even more in line with the song experience in life." Chen Huan said with a smile, "What this song needs isn't some high pitch or quality singing but emotion! Uncle Shui, you were at the scene and saw the aunty a few days ago so you will for sure able to sing it well!"