Chapter 72: The super popular and handsome high schooler!

As a regular public school, Virtuous Lin'an Middle School didn't have any late classes.

In this world's China, all public schools didn't have classes for self-study in the evening. There was only one in the morning but it only lasted for 30 minutes.

Those private schools had two more classes in the evening, especially when the students live on campus.

However, the exam's results from all provinces and cities were dominated by public schools. Those private schools had some talents but they only accounted for 10% of it compared to the public schools.

So seeing those facts, the parents from public schools didn't demand them to open classes in the evening for self-study.

Of course, many of the students would go to cram schools after their classes, which is pretty normal.

Educational resources were like other resources, people with money naturally enjoyed better things.

On the other hand, it was precisely because of these inequalities that motivated people to struggle and try harder.

At 4:30 in the afternoon, Year 2 Class 4 finished their classes for the day.

Carrying his school bag along with the snacks he got in the morning, Chen Huan tried to leave the classroom.

"Chen Huan, wait for me!" A clear voice was heard behind him.

Chen Huan didn't need to look back to know that it was Long Yuqing.

Among all the school beauties that were chasing after Chen Huan, she was the only one who shared the same class as him.

Her face was neither too round nor sharp, she had a typical Chinese's girl face along with big eyes and a straight nose. All her facial features were beautiful.

Adding her 162 cm height while wearing several matching international branded clothes, her aura was different from an ordinary girl from the same sage and it was a given that she was one of the school beauties.

In school, if we take the literal meaning, there should be only one school flower. (The word used is School Flower which means the school's most beautiful girl but I translate it to beauty most of the time.)

But under normal circumstances, there was more than one school flower.

For example, some people in year two would think the beauty in their class was the school flower but year 3 would refute and think their beauty was better than yours.

Year 2 could say that the aunty from year 3 was too old and year 3 could say that the girl from year 1 still smells of mother's milk. (Immature and inexperienced)

To be short, there would be multiple school flowers unless someone convinced everyone.

This was one of the explanations for last year when the six school flowers fought for Chen Huan.

But in Virtuous Lin'an Middle School, there was only one recognized school grass. (Male version of school flower)

It didn't matter if the male didn't want to admit it but all the girls voted for it, the school grass could only be student Chen Huan!

Coming back to the present matter.

Long Yuqing was carrying her schoolbag as she came up to Chen Huan before she said with a grin, "Let's go, we're on the same way!"

Chen Huan felt helpless.

Young miss, where you live is 7 or 8 kilometers away from my house, how can it be called the same way?