Chapter 4: A bowl of plain noodles.

Chen Huan gritted his teeth in rage but couldn't do anything against 'Nobody is better than me' in his mind.

'Having a system is better than having none', 'The system can be a bit bad but it can be forgiven', 'There's still a reward for completing the mission'. Chen Huan used those reasons to convince himself to try to complete the task as he stood in front of the kitchen sink right now.

The kitchen was obvious the one from the small noodle shop.

The small noodle shop only sell noodle and it was the typical Suzhou style noodles. They didn't sell any fried dishes or anything else. The Suzhou style noodles topping were done separately. They also used this kitchen when the family made their meals and wash it.

Shui Qianyu followed after him after picking up the dishes.

At this time, there was only one customer outside and no new customers came.

If someone came and there was nobody in the reception, as long you yelled a bit, the Shui couple would rush out from the back to welcome the guest.

"Lil Sis Shui, have you ever had good business at your small noodle shop?" Chen Huan whispered while washing the dishes.

"What?" Shui Qianyu also washed the dishes the customers had eaten with him.

Chen Huan said, "Eh, as the little owner of the shop, shouldn't you hope that the business become so good that the people line up until they are three kilometers away?"

Shui Qianyu was surprised by the question as Chen Huan never asked about it before but she still explained, "My father made a lot of money when he was in a rock band. We bought a house in HuaJin and Huhai. We have enough for us to use for later, so why would we tired ourselves now?"

They have houses in Huajin and Huhai?

The house price here was similar to the world he came and they couldn't buy a house in these two cities without at least five to six millions.

It turned out they were a rich family!

Chen Huan suddenly felt that this mission was a little bit more difficult than he thought.

They didn't lack money and only kept the little shop to have something to do while raising their cute daughter.

If he suddenly went to them to say he could improve their business, would they be motivated?

No they wouldn't.

In the evening, Chen Huan asked Shui Qingshan to make him three bowls of their signature noodles of the shop and after tasting them one by one, his determination to complete the mission was further lowered.

He didn't need to say much. You would know the noodles won't be delicious just by looking at how Shui Qingshan 'doing as he liked' style of seasoning and cooking.

The shops that made these kinds of noodles would close in matter of minutes back in his world.

The key was that Chen Huan understood Shui Qingshan's view and it was exactly as his daughter said. He never thought of improving his skills nor did he think of hiring a good noodle chef.

He would feel content as long he could serve something to eat to the neighborhood and the surrounding office workers.

In addition, the small noodle shop's noodles were really not expensive. The cheapest plain noodles were 5 yuan for 100g and 6 yuan for 150g and with the usual topping, it was only around 10 yuan a bowl.

The noodles broth was made with pig bones and chicken bones.

Chen Huan remembered that a noodle shop five hundred meters away had prices 150% higher than the small noodle shop.