Chapter 23: Solutions.

Chen Zhisheng was waiting for the good news but the police came to his door and took him away.

He wasn't some determined person to begin with and panicked under the questioning of those experienced police officers and explained his plan.

His confession and the evidence took the last hope Chef Hou had as he got imprisoned.

The online discussion was already in full swing during that.

Some active Weibo's user had uploaded videos of various length one after another.

The videos showed what happened in the small noodle shop.

Especially toward the end where it showed clearly Zhan Hu confessing and identifying the other offenders.

Some post describing the event also appeared in Weibo.

The people only needed to watch the few clips and some post to understand what was going on.

"What the fuck! Isn't this Fragrant Pavilion too shameless? How could they do something like that? I thought I only see things like that on TV!"

"It can only be said that their greedy heart hurt people! They deserved to be exposed!"

"Yup! What would have happened to the small noodle shop if they succeeded wronging them? The shop is clearly run by honest people but it would be really pitiful if they were messed up by them!"

"But why did Zhan Hu suddenly came out and exposed it? Is there an inside story?"

"Inside story your sister! The facts and evidence are all here. Everything he said was true and can be confirmed. How can it be false?"

"I think the small noodle shop is lucky! Their luck definitely wouldn't be bad as they had been doing good for more than ten years!"

"Now we have to see how the people in Lin'an deal with it. How could they calm the people if they don't punish that boss and Chief Hou?"

"No wonder the small noodle shop was closed when I went to queue! This actually happened!"

"Bring down those unscrupulous businessmen! Support little sister Shui! Support little brother Chen!"

"..."

After entering the police station and watched the beginning of the interrogation, the many people that came to watch dispersed.

But they all left their contact information to Shui Qingshan before leaving and said that would definitely testify for them if it was needed.

Chef Zhao and the aunties simply went home to get some rest since they weren't opening today. It was a rare vacation for them.

The Shui family of three and Chen Huan couldn't leave as they were the concerned party.

They staying there also gave the police some pressure.

The police didn't interrogate them since they were the victims and some of the police officers read 'A Plain Bowl of Noodles' and were even happy to meet them.

Female officers even asked who Teacher Chu was.

It was an internet mystery. Chu Liuxiang was like a shooting star as he suddenly appeared before disappearing and left no traces behind.

Only the Qiantang Evening News knew Chu Liuxiang true identity but the information coming from there was too diverse and nobody knew who to believe.

Shui Qingshan replied them lazily but was secretly laughing inside. Would they believe that Chu Liuxiang was just sitting in front of them?