Chapter 45: The Waves are surging.

Zhu Mei's team had roughly taken shape now that Han Dong'er agreed.

Next, she had to find a good investor as soon as possible so they could start filming.

However, at this time, some news abruptly broke out in the internet.

"The famous literacy director Zhu Mei had continuously rejected Cao Nihui, Bu Yiyi, Lin Ting and Zhou Lexiang, and chose a second tier actress to take the main role while the main male role and the supporting female role are newcomers that never acted before!"

"The 'Facial Paralyze Fairy' and 'Dorky' Han Dong'er was actually invited to play the supporting role in 'Love Letter'... Zhu Mei, you rejected Bu Yiyi and chose a singer. Would Teacher Chu Liuxiang be happy?"

"According to some news, Zhu Mei choice for the leading male role was students from her alma maters Huhai Opera but in the end a high school student who never acted before took the role as he replaced the previous candidates! What kind of things are happening behind the scene?"

"Zhu Mei's choice of actors aren't suitable for a good movie! They are all street or little known actors! Did she ruin Teacher Chu's script?"

"..."

Because Zhu Mei and Firmiana were against each other, the movie 'Love Letter' was still a popular topic on the internet.

When the news came out, it had already been reposted more than 10 million times and occupied the 9th place in Weibo's trending page.

Zhu Mei's Weibo had already flooded by post from angry fans of Cao Nihui or Bu Yiyi.

The most powerful fanbase was probably from Bu Yiyi. The youngest small beauty of China was always someone showed her hate and love with a straightforward and fiery personality that won over countless fans.

She was from Yu Zhou and also from Shuchuan, Yunnan could also be called her home.

She basically had a home base of around 200 million people and her Weibo followers surpassed the 50 million mark. At this moment, at least 1 or 2 million fans went to Zhu Mei's Weibo to curse her.

"Old woman, are you blind?"

"How can Han Dong'er be better than Yiyi?"

"You're dead for sure! We won't watch your movie ever again!"

"Haha, Director Zhu, you're really good, I didn't know there were still director like you. Now I know your name, your strategy was successful!"

"She hurt our Yiyi. I heard Yiyi was the one who went to find her in hope to work with Director Zhu Mei and the pay could be negotiated! But in the end she got played!"

"..."

The fans were stimulated but they all got ignored.

Chen Qian was scolded by Cao Nihui and Ling Ting fans but didn't care about her Weibo and there was only 3.5 million followers on it. She was constantly being tagged but she didn't say a single word.

Their master already agreed to the decision and the fans didn't have much drive to continue to battle so they stopped and returned with a triumphant victory.

However, Bu Yiyi's fans also ran to Han Dong'er Weibo to curse but they didn't have much success.

Movie celebrity were very popular but music celebrity's fans were even more crazy!

Because the ability to perform their songs in live made the singer better.

They could perform their act on a big screen but when you get out, how do you perform it for the fans?