Chapter 75: Addicted to study.

The first class in the afternoon was still mathematics.

He Qiang deliberately observed Chen Huan while he was giving his lecture.

He found out that Chen Huan listened attentively and took some notes from time to time.

He would also occasionally ask him to answer questions but Chen Huan answered cleanly, concisely and correctly.

Near the end of the class, He Qiang posted the results of this morning's papers.

"The first in class 4 and 6 this time is student Chen Huan! I'm very happy he worked hard during the summer to improve himself! If Chen Huan could do it, I'm sure everybody can do it if they work hard! College is two years' time, don't wait until it is too late!"

After saying this, He Qiang left and ignored the class that started to buzz up.

Chen Huan sat in the first row and felt a hot gaze start to concentrate around his back.

"Damn, brother Huan, you were secretly a learned man!" Zhu Bo rushed over and said excitedly, "Tell me, tell me, how did you do it? It's so amazing!"

Hearing Zhu Bo's question, the class stopped chatting and turned silence

Everyone was awaiting Chen Huan's answer.

"As long as you become like me and get addicted to studying and cannot stop, then you'll be able to do it." Chen Huan replied solemnly.

"Pfft.."

A female student at a table next to Chen Huan couldn't help but start laughing.

Addicted to study and cannot stop?

Since when the school grass became so wacky?

It wasn't only her, but most of the classmates also laughed along.

Long Yuqing was included and her laugh showed all of her charm.

Only Zhu Bo's face was red as he was embarrassed beyond words.

He came over to tease Chen Huan but didn't expect to be teased in return.

That's right.

Nobody believed what Chen Huan said to be true.

They all knew that Chen Huan was joking.

There must be some people who loved to study in the world but there were probably not many people who were actually addicted to studies.

Amongst those few people, Chen Huan was obviously not one of them.

"Don't joke around, how did you do it? Tell me!" Zhu Bo bit the bullet and continued to ask, "Do you have some secret technique to study?"

"Okay, I won't tease you anymore." Chen Huan said, "I studied very hard this summer and learned a lot from it so I naturally improved my grades! Or maybe I just got lucky."

Zhu Bo nodded and thought his reply was reasonable.

But we were supposed to be the dregs of the class and yet you abandoned us to become one of the top students. Where is the team spirit?

At this moment, a man with a thick beard and messy hair came from behind.

He was Hu Bin, the best student in mathematics in class 4.

"Chen Huan, you did great this time!" Hu Bin gave a glance to Chen Huan, "I hope you can keep it up and this isn't a one time thing. Otherwise it's really too lonely in this class!"

"Tsk~~~"

The first girl who laughed just rolled her eyes at him, "Why are you saying such haughty words? What does your loneliness have to do with Chen Huan? Be careful because if those words spread out, you might get taught a lesson when you step out of the gate!"