Chapter 57: The road of conquering school opened!

In fact, Chen Huan had another choice for the song.

That was history most classical male duet, 'The Sound of Silence'. (Hello darkness, my old friend!  Super Known song.)

It was also the theme song for an American Movie.

This melodious and popular song actually fitted the latter half of 'Love Letter'.

That was to leave without obtaining love.

But Chen Huan still wanted 'Love Letter' to give out a hopeful tone and that was why he chose 'Deskmate'.

Although male and female Fang Shu had never been on the same desk, the metaphor of the girl from the same desk was just a general reference. She could be extended to a classmate that you had secretly a crush on or other type.

That was why everybody would feel touched by the song.

But now he looked at it, it didn't seem to be that good.

But Chen Huan decided not to change it as the suitability between 'Love Letter' and 'Deskmate' was definitely higher than the average song.

Chen Huan took the subway all the way back to Mingde Alley and went into a bookstore to buy a set of mathematics exercise for college entrance these past few years.

In bookstore today, various books fallen into a state of stagnant pond but this kind of books about college entrance exams, civil exams or other exams were sold more and more as it fed a bunch of publishing houses.

 When passing by the small noodle shop, he saw Shui Qingshan explaining something to a customer at the entrance before he greeted him along the way.

Back at his home, Chen Huan took a shower before he started to tackles the math problems for the college entrance exams and took it seriously.

Mmh, this question is easy.

The choice is obvious.

Hehe, this simple trap, how could I not see it?

This question had five kinds of equation needed to solve it, in order...

Unconsciously, Chen Huan completed the mathematics exams for Shuchuan five years ago.

Only 50 minutes had passed.

He quickly turned eagerly toward the answers page to compare the notes.

Except a few multiple choices question he got wrong due to being too eager,

He got everything right!

The total scores was 142 points!

Oh my god!

Even if you put this life and his previous life's score together, the score wouldn't be as high as 142!

Chen Huan remembered his college entrance exams and he had around 107 points in math which was 35 points worse than now!

If he had those 35 points that years, he wouldn't dare to get into the 985 colleges but he would at least be in the 211 colleges. (Those number colleges are project numbers that represent some reputable chinese colleges. 985 had better university such as the famous Peking and Tsinghua. 211 much less famous.)